Michigan\Ohio Trails - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan\Ohio Trails

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-23-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
ogie
2005 WK 

Michigan\Ohio Trails

I know they're not going to be the end all of trails but I'm just looking for something I can have some fun on, preferably around SE michigan just for a weekend trip when I'm not going to be out fishing. Any suggestions?

Unread 04-23-2011, 12:20 PM   #2
wpviper
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Im going to a place called jeep skool may 7 and 8 first time going to so i dont know much about it but it sounds good it is by clevland i guess
Unread 04-24-2011, 09:10 AM   #3
polishfalcon
1998 TJ Wrangler 

there is a place called the mounds in flint. I am suppose to be going there for the first time next month to check it out. I dont really know of all the stuff in MI but thats the farthest one south that I can think of. we also have rocks and valleys truck park in harrison and twisted truck trails park over by mesick somewhere. I am going to try and check out a lot of stuff this summer. Im from the saginaw bay area so usually we just shoot up to estey/gladwin area and run the back roads and hunting trails. I remember back when I had my cj we took a couple of trips with a local club and they took us all the way up to mackinaw just running state trails. we really had a lot of fun on those trips.
Unread 04-24-2011, 11:45 AM   #4
NewYJOwner
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I found this site recently and have been trying to decide on which ones to try, If you click on them they give you a map, track's (not sure if you can download to a gps though) and pics of areas on the trails.

Curious of what others think of these, Worth checking out??

http://www.everytrail.com/browse.php...state=Michigan

Check out the third from bottom (brian and rebecca's trip) looks like a long trip.
Unread 04-24-2011, 03:44 PM   #5
GL08JK
2008 JK Wrangler 

West Branch/St Helen has an open scramble area and some good trails along with a new rock course.
Unread 04-24-2011, 03:46 PM   #6
wibornz
1999 TJ Wrangler 

http://www.bundyhilloffroad.com/

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.