I'm Mad as Hell and I'm Not Gonna Take it Any More! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > I'm Mad as Hell and I'm Not Gonna Take it Any More!

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 04-21-2009, 12:05 PM   #1
Unknown_Jeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm Mad as Hell and I'm Not Gonna Take it Any More!

This is the time for every OHV enthusiast in Wisconsin to echo those very words throughout the State Capitol! If you're tried of being treated as a second-class citizen simply because you prefer to ride or drive in the forests of Wisconsin, it's time to change that. Between now and April 28th, you have that chance!

On Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 the Wisconsin Governor's State Trails Council (STC) will meet at the State Capitol in Madison. At that meeting, the STC will receive a report which recommends improvements to the STC. It is vital that the STC accept and act upon this report. Please call your state legislators and ask them to drop by this meeting and encourage the STC to accept the recommendation and immediately increase membership on the STC to 11 seats. Ask that they insist that the STC follow the seat structure recommended by their own Ad Hoc Committee.

For additional imformation on this vitally important subject visit the Wisconsin Off-Highway Vehicle Association website.

Unknown_Jeeper is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2009, 06:14 AM   #2
paulzwieg

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Bump to the top we all need to act on this.
www.wohva.com
paulzwieg is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2009, 01:46 PM   #3
Greeeeenberg
1997 ZJ 

I sent my emails to both Tauchen and Cowles
Here is my email if anyone wants to borrow it.

Dear Representative/senator,

I am from the Suring township, address below, from your district and would like to ask you to represent our area at the Wisconsin Governor's State Trails Council (STC). I was wondering if you would be able to attend this meeting and encourage the STC to accept the recommendation and be promptly put into action. The proposal was made by their own AD HOC Committee to increase the number of seats to the proposed 11. I would like you to encourage this to happen for the simple reason that I enjoy trail riding in my OHV and this would allow a more even power distribution for the State Trail Council. I would like to thank you for your time for reading this message and for, hopefully, attending the meeting

Thanks,

Michigan Tech Jeepers Member #1
Greeeeenberg is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-30-2009, 05:33 PM   #4
Laredo91
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Bump back to the top. This is a big deal. Im writing my letter soon as I get outta work tonight. Hopefully we can get some more trail acess. Not being able to legally ride on state owned land is a joke.
Laredo91 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-15-2009, 11:50 AM   #5
Apex
Recon death squad

2002 TJ Wrangler 

^^^ Spam

If I was from WI I would be writing a letter ASAP. Good luck guys.

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.