Higgins Lake, MI - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Higgins Lake, MI

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-27-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
detroitmurph
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Higgins Lake, MI

Was up at Higgins Lake this past weekend at the family's place. Had the chance to hit the trails and do some exploring. We are on the NW side of the lake so I jumped on the "trailhead" just west of 127 and north of higgins lake rd and headed west along the powerline. There is a large gas and oil field there so the trails are mostly a grid until you get several miles west and then the roads begin to wind around and there is some nice climbs and good obstacles. Headed over to the manistee river and then north up to 72 then headed back to the ranch.

It was so much fun to be able to put the rig to the test with the BDS lift and 33's. There was things that I would struggle with on previous trips to pass but now they seem like a cakewalk. I am seeing I need to seek out bigger obstacles next.

It was a nice weekend wheelin and the weather was perfect. Murph

Unread 05-27-2009, 09:22 PM   #2
MoparBoy01
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Have any pictures?
Down and Dirty Offroad Club Member
ddoffroad.com
Unread 05-28-2009, 09:56 AM   #3
mrcleanstj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

One word - 'jealous'.

The most I've been able to do is take the top off mine.

Like was said. Any pics?

This space saved for info:

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.