Hey Ohio Jeepers!! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Hey Ohio Jeepers!!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-10-2003, 05:29 PM   #31
bonehead99
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Adam's is only for shooting?? Will Toledo 4 Wheelers let you come out and check the place over or pay to ride the trail first? I'm a novice offroader also only experience is in the mud. I'd would be interested in joining but it would have to wait until after my wedding in Sept. What part of Toledo you from? I'm in Whitehouse now but moving this month to Delta.

Unread 07-10-2003, 06:28 PM   #32
Seirpin

Im in Lucas Im only about 15-20 min. from the 4 wheelers land... They wouldnt let me play when I was out there, basically because of insurance and at the time I didnt have my rear tow hooks... They have a web site (click here) You could call and ask if you can set up something. I didnt think to ask when I was there if I could ride with someone on a trail. They also have several different events a year mud boggs and other kinds of races open to the public you pay to get in unless your a member. In fact theirs an event going on this weekend, and next sunday is a meeting day so if you wanted to just show up and check the place I would say go next sunday around noon theyll gladly let you sit in on the meeting. You may even see me there.... Oh and Thats correct on the Adams thing thats my other hobbie but that club is harder to get into they have a limit on the number of members. I called and got put on a waiting list last year, and now, when thay finally called me back, I dont have the money for both. Adams is $220 to join..... Sheeshhh
K&N filter, Tornado, Hi-lift jack, Swaybar disco's

85 CJ7 almost bone stock. its my project, In a constant state of modification.
Unread 07-11-2003, 05:40 AM   #33
bonehead99
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I know of a place in Fulton county for shooting, I think its $35 a year. what kind of range you looking for clays, rifle, handgun? Also instead of rear tow hooks will a 2" reciever with pin work? After looking at some of those pics I think I need more lift and bigger tires

Last edited by bonehead99; 07-11-2003 at 05:57 AM..
Unread 07-11-2003, 02:28 PM   #34
Seirpin

Yah tell me about it when it rains I imagine that place can have some big mudd pits, but they do maintenance to keep it from becomming a mess. I think the 2" reciever is fine. Are you talking about just pulling the pin and sticking the end loop on the strap in the reciever then putting the pin back through? That or I bought a reciever shackel from Warn that works too... As long as you have a point in the rear that is strong enough and perferably tied in to the frame thats all they care about. The shooting thing right now I only have a hand gun, Kimber 45 ACP. I liked adams because they have it all indoors and outdoors and you also get access to their private lake..

Unread 07-11-2003, 06:33 PM   #35
bonehead99
1994 YJ Wrangler 

The place for shooting in Fulton county is in wauseon. Its on 20A 1/2 mile north of wal-mart. Adam's I think only has indoor shooting for .22's and air rifles. A few guys at work are members. Do you reload? I couldn't afford something like a kimber but I do have a 1911 clone and getting a Springfield compact for a wedding gift from my fiancee.
Unread 07-13-2003, 08:42 AM   #36
Seirpin

Yah I just got into the whole shooting thing. I dont get a lot of time to do it I just got the gun broken in and am about to start shooting some of my reloads... I was told that adams had an outdoor pistol range along with an indoor one, plus a 300 yrd rifle range, clays and archery range. For what they want to get into the club they better have that and a little more...

Unread 07-14-2003, 11:31 AM   #37
joconnor66

theres good shooting spots in fayetteville and williamsburg.
Unread 07-15-2003, 02:52 PM   #38
Rufies97XJ

Cinci/Dayton here

I have a few friends that have jeeps... we are looking for places around the area.
JeepJeepGirl could ya send some directions my way..to those spots your were mentioning. Thank you.
dsellman@cinci.rr.com
Unread 07-15-2003, 04:06 PM   #39
xjrez

bonehead, yeah I've been to that place off chrissy down the tracks. its a pretty cool spot. there is a nother spot near there south of airport on a road off of chrissy (name slips my mind, I want to say the word green is in it) and there is a small church on the left, pull in there and the trail starts at the end of the parking lot. doesn't have the most in the way of deep mud holes but it at least something that isn't pavement. Though the place off the end of the rail road tracks has some deep ****.
Unread 07-18-2003, 03:35 PM   #40
Bear549

South Dayton here...!

Looking for a place to try out the new lift.... Do not want to be too rough on it's first time out...!
Unread 07-22-2003, 07:49 AM   #41
Rufies97XJ

hey Guys...and gals...
We are trying to get a meet/greet together for some time next month...cinci area...
its going to be at a bowling alley...so you can bring the family. Just a good time and place to meet some people and show off the jeeps!

[URL=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64226]Cherokee of the Month[/URL]
Unread 07-22-2003, 07:49 AM   #42
Rufies97XJ

hey Guys...and gals...
We are trying to get a meet/greet together for some time next month...cinci area...
its going to be at a bowling alley...so you can bring the family. Just a good time and place to meet some people and show off the jeeps!
Unread 07-23-2003, 11:28 AM   #43
Bear549

Quote:
Originally posted by Rufies97XJ
hey Guys...and gals...
Let me know when and where and I will do my best to be there...!
Unread 07-23-2003, 12:30 PM   #44
Rufies97XJ

sorry bout the double post
Unread 07-24-2003, 09:42 PM   #45
JPTJ06
2004 WJ 

Columbus here, always looking for places to wheel the jeep and the banshee.

97 Sport 5sp, 2"BB w/DT3's, AR-767, 32" Mud Rovers
01 Sport 5sp, stock
03 Rubicon

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.