Gary Pits?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Gary Pits??

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Unread 05-15-2009, 09:29 AM   #1
XJREWSTER
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Gary Pits??

i have never heard of this place and i was talking to a neighbor who is going there soon and asked me if i want to go

any one ever hear of it, any time i have talked to people about wheelin around NWIN they say badlands, cliffs and silverlake so im kinda thinkin this isnt a legal spot and i ant trying to get arrested or freekin shot at so im asking if any one has heard of it being legal

please dont ban me for talkin about illegal wheelin cause im just tiring to find out if its legal or not

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.