Drive on Beaches (IN, IL, and MI) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Drive on Beaches (IN, IL, and MI)

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 04-03-2010, 02:32 PM   #1
JeepMan95ZJ
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Drive on Beaches (IN, IL, and MI)

Hello there, I live in the chicagoland area and have plans over the summer with a few friends that want to go to a drive on beach. I was wondering if anyone knew of any places in the IL,IN,MI, area where beach driving is allowed (with a fee of course).They all have big 'ol Jeeps and trucks and wanted to park on the beach and have a BBQ and whatnot. SO if anyone knows of anyplace, please reply, or email me at blindelementflip@yahoo.com

Thanks

Unread 04-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #2
JeepShaun84
2012 KK Liberty 

Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan its the only place I know of.. and its awesome!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.