Doors off - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Doors off

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 02-10-2009, 05:10 PM   #1
rammanriley
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Doors off

So who else had the doors or top off today. I took the doors off and it made me realize why i bought the jeep. Nothing like the weird looks and the wind throwing everything inside around like im in the dust bowl.

CHRISTIAN JEEP member #117 REDNECK JEEP CLUB Member # 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Random View Post
I'm glad I only have the 2.5, not enough torque to tear anything...
Unread 02-10-2009, 08:33 PM   #2
lilBlackXJ
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I was going to today but I've been sick as a dog the past few days. Plus today I spent the majority of my time tracking down my no-start problem. Luckily it was a cheap fix. Technicly free but I bought a crank sensor I didn't need. So I got my old one for a spare now.

I'll probably take the doors off tommorow. Don't know about the top yet. It's still a hair on the chilly side for that.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.