cincinnati run to haspin acres 4-26-09 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > cincinnati run to haspin acres 4-26-09

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Unread 04-18-2009, 08:43 PM   #1
8balls12
1988 MJ Comanche 

cincinnati run to haspin acres 4-26-09

hey guys/gals a few of my friends and i are going wheeling this weekend. line up includes my cherokee, a yj, a tj, 2 08 rubis, a stock cherokee, and a cj-7. if anybody would like to join because they havent gotten out or wants to meet new jeepers in the area pm me and i can give you a meet up point on sunday. and or swap numbers. for directions and stuff. should be a good time. look forward to hearing from anybody who wants to come. we havent been out for a while so we will be putting on a show.

8balls12 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2009, 11:52 AM   #2
8balls12
1988 MJ Comanche 

i know somebody wants to come. we are all members of jeepforum and thinking of starting our own club. most of us are between the ages of 18-25.....someone wants to get muddy....anyway i'll post the meet up and time when i find out, if anyone decides to quit being lame pm. id like to get a big group to go. okay well the meet up place is shell gas station in clifton off taft road at 10 am on sunday, i know missing church to go wheeling. little day trip back in time for dinner. any q's pm

Last edited by 8balls12; 04-20-2009 at 06:12 PM..
8balls12 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-11-2009, 08:35 PM   #3
jeepinirishman
1998 XJ Cherokee 

What kind of club are u wanting to start.. where you from.. I am from cincy an i looking to get a club.. you have name pick.. i have an 03 tj wrangler 4 in lift with 8k lb winch and 33 x 12.50.
jeepinirishman is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2009, 03:37 AM   #4
YJjake12
1993 YJ Wrangler 

we will be there 9377502989 jakeļ³Œ
YJjake12 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.