carbondale wheelin - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > carbondale wheelin

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Unread 03-03-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
GrandJC78
1996 ZJ 

carbondale wheelin

Sup everyone, so i live in the western burbs of chicago but me and my buddy who both wheel are gonna be goin to school at siuc this fall. im just curious if theres any places to wheel around there. lmk, thanks.

96 4.0 zj, 3.5 inch RE super ride with mono tubes & 1 inch spacer, tcase drop, kc lights, custom front bumper with tow points and lights, lp8500, 33x10.50 bfg mt km2, jks quick disconnects, front adjustable track bar, iron rock tie rod, K&N cai, roof rack w/ full size spare, cb, lots of other stuff ive wasted my money on.
Unread 03-03-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
jben15
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i am from Marion every now and then me and a few other jeeps go to turkey bay in KY it right on KY lake other than that i dont know of any close
Unread 03-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #3
tj99
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Check out www.sija.org, they do some wheeling in the area. Shawnee forest is an option for fire roads but make sure your on the right road. Really need someone familiar with the forest to show you the lay of the land.

Land Between the Lakes is about two hours away south of Paducah. It's a great place to go with all levels of wheeling available. We've been there on our own and as part of the Jeep Jamboree in May.
Interlake is a fairly new place near Evansville IN, I've not been there but I have read some good things.

Du Quoin here, I went to SIU decades ago

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.