Bay City, Mi Jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Bay City, Mi Jeepers

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-08-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
truterbusch
2006 WK 

Bay City, Mi Jeepers

Hey I have been living in Essexville for a year now and havent met any local jeepers yet. Just looking to see where you offroad (mounds, up north?). Hope to here from someone.

Unread 01-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #2
speedy9mm
2007 JK Wrangler 

I am not that far from Bay City, I live in the saginaw area and go riding as much as I can.
Unread 01-10-2009, 08:28 AM   #3
mrcleanstj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

If you find something local give me a shout. Wouldn't mind doing a trip to the mounds,silver lake,or to the up. I have plans to take mine out on the bay soon.
I'll let you know how the ice thing works out. Might be able to make a jeep day on the bay or something?

This space saved for info:

Last edited by mrcleanstj; 01-10-2009 at 08:32 AM.. Reason: more info
Unread 01-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #4
rallykid
2006 LJ Wrangler 

If you hit the Mounds let me know. I only live about 4 miles from there. Of course I just picked up the LJ 2 weeks ago so it is still pretty much stock. I may need a hand getting out.
Unread 01-10-2009, 09:46 PM   #5
speedy9mm
2007 JK Wrangler 

If anyone goes to the mounds I live about 25 minutes away from there and willing to go if there are other people. The winter there can be tricky for just one vehicle there because you cannot see the holes of half frozen water. under snow.
Unread 01-11-2009, 10:11 PM   #6
rallykid
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy9mm View Post
The winter there can be tricky for just one vehicle there because you cannot see the holes of half frozen water. under snow.
Yea, getting stuck in the middle of nowhere by yourself is no fun, in the cold it is even less fun. Even with a winch/recovery gear you may need a friend to help.
Unread 01-13-2009, 08:14 PM   #7
rescuejk
2001 TJ Wrangler 

if anyone is going to be making a trip to the mounds please contact me. i have my jk as well as many other friedns that would make the trip with me. we just made a rip out there on the 30th of dec. but i think we are gonna make
another trip in the middle of February. if so i will post it up in this area for sure. we try to get as many people out there as we can

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.