Anybody wanna go to Moab for Easter Jeep Safari? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Anybody wanna go to Moab for Easter Jeep Safari?

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 02-10-2009, 11:33 PM   #16
jackbauersmom
2006 LJ Wrangler 

can i get "reduced standards" too? just got a second job today. for the price of ejs, i can get a new winch though. we will have to see, money is tight now and there is so much i want to do to the heep. we will have to see if we can fix the jeep first too. i am seriously considering........

edit: damnit, i am alway the first on the next page

indyORV
treadlightly
Unread 02-11-2009, 07:42 AM   #17
Red_Smoke
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbauersmom View Post

edit: damnit, i am alway the first on the next page

that's because you're special I think a new orange Rubi LJ would fit right in out there... just let me know
2008 Rubi Unlimited: Gone!
Smashin' Punkin - 06 Rubi LJ, Cummins QSB3.3, work in progress
IndyORV

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.