Americas 2011 - Open Invitation (All) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Americas 2011 - Open Invitation (All)

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Ruffstuff's Monster Shock Brackets!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Unread 10-21-2010, 03:31 PM   #1
Vizoo
2011 JK Wrangler 

Americas 2011 - Open Invitation (All)

So I will finally do my dream trip. My son and me will endure this expedition across the three americas next year.

I have post a thread asking for advice/opinions, the link is here.

We will departure from Miami in June 2011 and this post is to show you guys our route and details and to make an open invitation to everyone willing to be part of it in some way...

If you want to meet us on the way;
If you want to come along part of the way;
If you want take us along with your buddies for a local ride;
If you want to give us shelter;

Just send us an email and we will be in touch! You have plenty of time to find a good excuse to join us :-)

Expedition Main Page

Renato Costanzo
americas2011@yahoo.com

Vizoo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2010, 04:13 PM   #2
chicagoniner
1998 ZJ 

Theres three Americas?

Ohhhhhh, Central....

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][B]Looking for Custom Drums? Check out [URL="www.splitnaildrums.com"]SPLIT NAIL DRUMS[/URL][/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]
chicagoniner is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #3
Vizoo
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagosynergy View Post
Theres three Americas?

Ohhhhhh, Central....
Yes, it is small, but is there
Unread 10-21-2010, 06:30 PM   #4
tofuzeppelin

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Is there even a full road system all the way there? I have thought about the same kinda trip but havent really thought it possible

WTB TJ hard top, let me know what cha got
tofuzeppelin is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2010, 07:01 PM   #5
Vizoo
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuzeppelin View Post
Is there even a full road system all the way there? I have thought about the same kinda trip but havent really thought it possible
There is only a few miles of road missing in Panama to link the Central to the South America. The reason for that is not practical but political, the USA has very strong influence in Panama since the construction of the canal, not having a road would force the use of the canal thus generating income to its administrators (USA) and would also prevent a migration route and drug route. But the trip is possible an easy, just get to the canal, place your car on a ship and send it to Venezuela, Colombia or Ecuador and proceed from there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.