Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Americas 2011 - Open Invitation (All)

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Vizoo 
#1 ·
So I will finally do my dream trip. My son and me will endure this expedition across the three americas next year.

I have post a thread asking for advice/opinions, the link is here.

We will departure from Miami in June 2011 and this post is to show you guys our route and details and to make an open invitation to everyone willing to be part of it in some way...

If you want to meet us on the way;
If you want to come along part of the way;
If you want take us along with your buddies for a local ride;
If you want to give us shelter;

Just send us an email and we will be in touch! You have plenty of time to find a good excuse to join us :)

Expedition Main Page

Renato Costanzo
americas2011@yahoo.com

See less See more
#5 ·
There is only a few miles of road missing in Panama to link the Central to the South America. The reason for that is not practical but political, the USA has very strong influence in Panama since the construction of the canal, not having a road would force the use of the canal thus generating income to its administrators (USA) and would also prevent a migration route and drug route. But the trip is possible an easy, just get to the canal, place your car on a ship and send it to Venezuela, Colombia or Ecuador and proceed from there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.