4x4 spots, Cincinnati area? Are there any? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > 4x4 spots, Cincinnati area? Are there any?

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 03-31-2009, 07:22 AM   #16
deadeye
1983 CJ7 

we go down to the natural bridge area in ky. only a couple hours fron cin.
You can checkout our club web site at orfw.org for club info and some pics. of our rides.

83 CJ7, 350 TBI, TH350, Dana 300 twin stick, Dana 44 E-locker, Ford 8.8, Detroit, 4:10 gears, 35x13.5x15s
"Just Exchange Every Part"
deadeye is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2009, 12:15 PM   #17
tiburonimbus
2005 TJ Wrangler 

haha - last time i was in milford i got a ticket for rolling thru a stop-sign :\ what sucks, is the car in front of me blew thru it (it was super windy/rainy and the stop sign was turned 90* from its natural position, and it was late-night, so no traffic - i barely saw it) i caught it last second, but was halfway thru intersection so i gas'd and went thru -- he let the other person blow thru it at like 40ish, and pulled me over :\

anyways tho - ive been roaming around a lot of housing subdivisions that are bulldozed, and i found 2 little spots to get way muddy in (and almost stuck lol)

they are near springdale/fairfield and fairfield-township areas, if you guys are familiar - nothing major, but was fun to roll a stock tj thru -- one is a straight line with 2 small hills (and deep truck-ruts in the ground, so stock was definately fun lol... id imagine a decked Jeep would laugh at it tho lol) the other was just bulldozed land, but they had a lot of mounds, and god was it fun in the rain... its pretty well hidden from the traffic too, despite its location, so we spent a couple days mud-bathing

if anyone is familiar with these areas, and wants closer coords for when ur driving thru - lemme know -- found plenty of warehouse-backyards with bulldozed dirt-land that i drove around in too, but i tried to stay off of most of those since its prolly highly illegal lol...

and i would like to wheel at some point with you peoples around this area (provided my poor stock tj is allowed ) -- im busy busy atm, but i imagine we can throw something down at some point - so keep plugging!
Muldoon didn't answer immediately. "The rex is out there somewhere," he said, squinting at the landscape in the morning sun. "And we don't have any weapons worth a damn."
"We're in a Jeep"
tiburonimbus is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2009, 12:44 PM   #18
LUCHIAN78
2003 TJ Wrangler 

nothing wrong with a stock jeep. Mine is stock except for an agressive set of 31's. Meeting some locals to wheel with sounds good though. FlyinJeepGirl was talking about something this weekend possibly but havent heard from her yet. ????
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Default Jeeper Formerly known as #6[/COLOR][/SIZE]
"That kid is back on the escalator!" -Brody

[QUOTE=badoosh27;7196982]
Don't mess around when it comes to your nuts...[/QUOTE]
LUCHIAN78 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2009, 05:34 PM   #19
modfox
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yea I am up for some wheeling sometime also.
As I also have a stock jeep......
modfox is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2009, 05:51 PM   #20
Brads_nky_yj

http://forum.torcoffroad.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=132

Any of you guys are more than welcome to join us on our April club ride down in KY.
Unread 04-03-2009, 06:03 PM   #21
modfox
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brads_nky_yj View Post
http://forum.torcoffroad.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=132

Any of you guys are more than welcome to join us on our April club ride down in KY.
WOW 3000 acres of wheelin.
Are you all camping out down there or just going there and then coming back?
modfox is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #22
Brads_nky_yj

Undecided right now. If some guys wanna camp we can, if not we'll drive back. The best part is that they are also having a buggy hill climb competition that day and there is gonna be sweet buggies from all over the east coast there. I figure we woul ride for a while, stop and eat lunch, watch the hill climbing for a while and then ride till sunset or so. Then whoever wants to camp can camp.

Its like $10 a person and $5 to camp.
Unread 04-07-2009, 07:05 AM   #23
Morgen251
2010 JK Wrangler 

tiburonimbus---watch the illegal wheeling. Things like that give us a bad name.....

BUILD:
Rubi Rocker Guards; 32" Mastercraft MTs; Teraflex 2.5" Coil Spring Lift; JKS Quick Discos; JKS Front & Rear Adj Trackbars; JKS Ex Rear Swaybar links; Zone Nitro Shocks; 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers; Poison Spyder Evap Skid; Cobra 75WXST; 3' Firestick quick disco; Rugged Ridge XHD Fr Bumper; Tuffy Underseat Drawer; 6" KC Long Range Hilites; Superchips Flashpaq, Crown Extended brake lines

WISH LIST: Front LCAs, Winch, 6" KC Driving Lights, Deep Cycle Battery
Morgen251 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2009, 08:20 PM   #24
tiburonimbus
2005 TJ Wrangler 

well I'm not being an idiot about it - I'm only rolling around places that clearly aren't being used or prepped for something, etc -- I'm not out trying to destroy something, blah blah -- and my father is a super-strict police officer, so I'm definately not doing anything he would frown on like crazy lol. And, I have actually approached management at one of the places to ask if it was ok for me to roll around (sure enough, he said 'go for it, be careful tho.')

I understand what you're saying -- I'm just letting you know I'm a good kid about it, so I don't think I'm one of 'those' people giving you a bad name (If that makes sense)
Muldoon didn't answer immediately. "The rex is out there somewhere," he said, squinting at the landscape in the morning sun. "And we don't have any weapons worth a damn."
"We're in a Jeep"
tiburonimbus is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 09:41 AM   #25
Morgen251
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiburonimbus View Post
well I'm not being an idiot about it - I'm only rolling around places that clearly aren't being used or prepped for something, etc -- I'm not out trying to destroy something, blah blah -- and my father is a super-strict police officer, so I'm definately not doing anything he would frown on like crazy lol. And, I have actually approached management at one of the places to ask if it was ok for me to roll around (sure enough, he said 'go for it, be careful tho.')

I understand what you're saying -- I'm just letting you know I'm a good kid about it, so I don't think I'm one of 'those' people giving you a bad name (If that makes sense)
Some places are good with it as long as you ask, most are PISSED if you don't. Then there is the small contingent of people who are pissed that you're wheeling on someone else's property, period. (I figure they either don't have a jeep, or they just can't wheel what they have) Use good judgement...and you won't get blasted on here. Our wheelin spots are disappearing like an endangered species, so we have to keep our name above board.

BUILD:
Rubi Rocker Guards; 32" Mastercraft MTs; Teraflex 2.5" Coil Spring Lift; JKS Quick Discos; JKS Front & Rear Adj Trackbars; JKS Ex Rear Swaybar links; Zone Nitro Shocks; 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers; Poison Spyder Evap Skid; Cobra 75WXST; 3' Firestick quick disco; Rugged Ridge XHD Fr Bumper; Tuffy Underseat Drawer; 6" KC Long Range Hilites; Superchips Flashpaq, Crown Extended brake lines

WISH LIST: Front LCAs, Winch, 6" KC Driving Lights, Deep Cycle Battery
Morgen251 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.