4x4 jamboree Lima Ohio - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > 4x4 jamboree Lima Ohio

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LinePoison Spyder JK Evap SkidRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 05-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
slapstick
1997 ZJ 

4x4 jamboree Lima Ohio

Who's going? I will be cruising up from Cincinnati to Dayton to pick up my buddy and his truck then we will be heading up from there. I'm guessing we will be going up saturday morning and staying the day then camping that night.

If anyone wants to make a cruise out of it and are on our route let me know and we will meet up.

97 ZJ new project
Unread 05-11-2009, 11:29 AM   #2
Brads_nky_yj

when is this? Im right across the river in Northern Kentucky.
Unread 05-11-2009, 10:44 PM   #3
badlands1
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Any other jeepers goin.Im goin in my xj saturday and sunday with some friends if anyone elses is going let me know maybe we can swap some lies or somthin.
Unread 05-13-2009, 10:45 AM   #4
slapstick
1997 ZJ 

It's this coming weekend 5/15-17. I will be leaving for dayton Friday night then Leaving there Saturday morning and heading up and camping that night coming back Sunday. If anyone wants to meet in Southern Dayton and Saturday morning shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number so we can link up.
97 ZJ new project

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.