14th Northwoods Mole Lake Jeep Jamboree (WI) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > 14th Northwoods Mole Lake Jeep Jamboree (WI)

Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 07-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
Hesher420
2006 LJ Wrangler 

14th Northwoods Mole Lake Jeep Jamboree (WI)

Just got back from the Jamboree today, and it was a blast! Met a lot of people and remembered a few of their names. Not their fault, I just suck at names. I took a lot of pictures, and a few short videos of the Jeeps around me tackling obstacles (and getting winched away from a few) and wanted to share them here.

A big thank you to the Trail guides for getting us through with minimal to no damage (not an easy task after the rain fell Friday night), the organizers for putting this together, and all those who spent their preceding weekends getting the trails ready to go!

For those of you who gave me you're e-mail address, I'll be sending you these links also. If you would like to download pics from the sets on Flikr, click the "All Sizes" button on the top left of the picture and take it from there. For the videos on Photobucket, don't forget to click on the "Full Size" button at the bottom right corner of the video once you start to play it.

**'06 Blacked Out LJ**

> > > LJ Owners Group < < <

Black Jeep Society
"We are one. One society. Digitless."
"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Last edited by Hesher420; 08-01-2009 at 09:57 AM..
Hesher420 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2009, 08:15 AM   #2
awillard69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Nice pictures and videos. Thanks for sharing.

Jeeps Going Wild
Friend of Tread Lightly
AB9YC
awillard69 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2009, 09:50 AM   #3
paulzwieg

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Glad you had a good time. Hope to see you and many others next year.
www.wohva.com
paulzwieg is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2009, 03:07 PM   #4
jackthejeep
2010 JK Wrangler 

Absolutely wonderful shots!

I'm glad Bruce was able to capture the "hill" and the great pose of me and Jack! haha

Everyone was GREAT GREAT GREAT! You'all (Missouri talkthere) were wonderful, supportive and just all in all fun!

I'm looking forward to next year! I do plan on coming back!

Does anyone have James' email (the one in the black extended TJ)????

How about pics of the back end of the TJ that dropped into the 4 foot deep hole? I missed that shot.

I hope all had fun with my little jokes, jeep dancing, Missouri talking, and was patient with me!

Will everyone be posting pics to this site? If anyone comes across some shots on another website please let me know. You can reach me at me_likey_graphics@yahoo.com (make sure and use the "underscore" between each word). I can send pics to whomever wants them. I'm uploading them on photobucket and fliker.

I will have to add the trail guides were GREAT! A BIG BIG BIG thanks to John for pulling me out of those damn trees that seemed to want to give Jack a hug! and boy did they hug him. Thanks to John for getting me out of the jam and thanks for Richard for getting me into them! hahah.....Just kidding Richard!!!! you were great and I appreciate your confidence in believing in me.

I got home a little after midnight. Drove straight through. I will have to say it was kind of a kodak moment.....as I took some of the things out of Jack, locked the doors, and turned to look back, the inside overhead light went from bright to a slow dim then out, as if Jack was finally going to sleep after a very hard trip. I had to say "goodnight Jack, you did an awesome job".

We both look forward to our next adventure!

I think instead of using the RUBICON letters on the side of the Jack to say "Jackinator" (because his paint color is called detinator yellow) or using "JACKICON"....thoughts?

Please keep in touch with me, let me know what everyone is doing and trips they are taking. Wish I wasn't so far away.

I think me and Lora are planning on the Hot Springs Jamboree in October!

with that said, and I've rambled enough.....hope you'all (another Missouri word) enjoy the pics and videos

Hope you can get to the pics!

http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/jackthejeep/

THANKS again!

Dianne and Jack
jackthejeep is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2009, 03:09 PM   #5
jackthejeep
2010 JK Wrangler 

here are the pics on flicker too!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11123118@N08/sets/
Unread 07-27-2009, 04:33 PM   #6
Hesher420
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackthejeep View Post
Does anyone have James' email (the one in the black extended TJ)????

Hey, its me, James. I PM'ed you my e-mail

Great pics Dianne!

I have e-mails for... the brothers, Christopher, the stocker, and the 4dr. silver JK. I'll be sending them a link to this thread and asking them to post their pics here also.

**'06 Blacked Out LJ**

> > > LJ Owners Group < < <

Black Jeep Society
"We are one. One society. Digitless."
"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Last edited by Hesher420; 07-27-2009 at 06:40 PM.. Reason: cause I wanna
Hesher420 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2009, 06:13 PM   #7
Ibjeepr
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hey all,
This is Tony and Amber, just wanted to say hi and it was a great time! Thanks to all of you! I'm not sure who is who on here but please say hi! We had a wonderful time on our first Jamboree and look forward to the next one!

Say hi so we know who all of you are!

I'll have amber post what pics we have.
Ibjeepr is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2009, 06:48 PM   #8
jackthejeep
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesher420 View Post
Hey, its me, James. I PM'ed you my e-mail

Great pics Dianne!

I have e-mails for... the brothers, Christopher, the stocker, and the 4dr. silver JK. I'll be sending them a link to this thread and asking them to post their pics here also.
Sure! would love emails for everyone!

I didn't see a "pm'd" of your email?
Unread 07-27-2009, 09:57 PM   #9
prjeep99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I am also Glad you all had a good time. It was very fun for me to see you all get better on the trails as the day went on.

I hope you all come back again next year.

Did any of you get a picture of "Miss Jeep Jamboree 2009" from Saturday?

Peter Rohde
Trail Guide for the Rice Lake Crane Trail
Unread 07-28-2009, 09:00 AM   #10
jackthejeep
2010 JK Wrangler 

Hey James and everyone!

Would love to invite you'all down to Missouri to Wa****a! I've uploaded on Photobucket a couple of the videos from what Missouri Rocks look like down here! Videos were taken from Wa****a at Jeep Stock last year! Next one coming up is in September. Cost is only $80 per person and includes all meals for 2 days! bring your own tent...very rustic down here in camping but great bonfires!

The first 4 pics of Photobucket is of Wa****a showing some of the trails and of course, Missouri Rocks! haha

http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/jackthejeep/

enjoy!

Dianne and Jack the Jeep
Unread 07-28-2009, 09:07 AM   #11
SkyHigh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

where was this jambo at? Been looking for decent wheeling spots by my cottage...so far I have been thinking mcaslin or Northwood overland.
Unread 07-28-2009, 09:56 AM   #12
jackthejeep
2010 JK Wrangler 

Jeep Jamboree was held in Crandon, WI.....Mole Lake
Unread 07-28-2009, 09:59 AM   #13
theducksguts
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I think they have a Wohva run coming up in August. Same trails, some new ones as well.

http://www.wohva.com/

Check out my Classifieds
theducksguts is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2009, 06:04 PM   #14
kwasiak
2005 TJ Wrangler 

more pics of '09 northwoods jamboree

Hi There,
Had a great time in WI with everyone. Glad to meet new jeepers. A big thank you goes out to those who helped pulled the Stockers out of a few tight spots. Check out our photos on flickr. Hope this link works, it's the first time we've used this.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tjstocker/

oops...accidentally posted too many photos on flicker and it wiped out most of the jeep jam pics. will post them again.

Last edited by kwasiak; 07-29-2009 at 07:18 PM..
kwasiak is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2009, 06:19 PM   #15
jackthejeep
2010 JK Wrangler 

best pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwasiak View Post
Hi There,
Had a great time in WI with everyone. Glad to meet new jeepers. A big thank you goes out to those who helped pulled the Stockers out of a few tight spots. Check out our photos on flickr. Hope this link works, it's the first time we've used this.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tjstocker/
the "hole" is what I call the best picture of the trip!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.