Rubicon help needed - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Rubicon help needed

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 03-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
Rock Dawg 97124
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Rubicon help needed

I found this link on Cascade cruisers site, I wheeled the Rubicon last year and hope to again and again.

http://www.cascadecruisers.com/yabbs...33.0;topicseen

We’re using a different angle to submit information to the Regional Water Quality Board – and we need your help, each and every one of you.

We need to get as many signed affidavits as possible faxed back to us prior to March 31st at 888.6.RUBICON (678-2426). If you can scan it and email that is good also, actually, even better!!

Basically, what we are doing is proving to the Regional Board that any closure action would be simply moving what they perceive to be a problem to other areas, and that they will not be solving anything by shutting down the Trail. More to the point, it shows that any action they take would effect other areas, and would need to be reviewed under the California Environmental Quality (CEQA) Act! The Regional Water Quality Board believes they are exempt from CEQA since their actions do not affect others – we’re showing the opposite.

The following affidavit can be signed by anyone who has ever been on the trail (driver or passengers). Please don’t change the language included – but you may *ADD* testimony of the specifics of your use (dates, number of times, langth, etc.). This affidavit can be signed in any US state – please print, sign, and fax it to 888.6.RUBICON (678-2426). If members of your household, family, club, etc. have accompanied you to the Rubicon, please forward to them as well!

Randii

Randy Burleson

President, Rubicon Trail Foundation

office: 916.625.1896

cell: 916.223.1608

fax: 888.6.RUBICON (678-2426)

-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
Affidavit on

Rubicon Trail Use

1. My full name is ________________________________.

(Print name)

2. The information contained in this affidavit is based upon my personal knowledge.

3. In the last five years I have driven, or have been a passenger in, an off-highway vehicle on what is known as the “Rubicon Trail” in El Dorado County, California.

4. I plan on visiting the Rubicon Trail, as either a driver or passenger, this coming year and in future years.

5. I consider myself to be an avid off-highway recreationist.

6. If the Rubicon Trail is closed, for any reason and at any time of the year, I will choose, at the same time of the year, a different trail in El Dorado County or an adjacent foothill county, to recreate in my, or as a passenger in someone else’s, off-highway vehicle.

I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct.

Date: ______________________, 2009

(Month and day)

Signature: ______________________

Unread 03-24-2009, 05:56 PM   #2
BRICKTOP2
Unhingd PigFeedng Gangstr

2008 JK Wrangler 

10-4. Will do asap.

JK Build Thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/3...-build-545214/
TJ Tub Trailerhttp://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f104/...tj-tub-568873/
BRICKTOP2 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2009, 08:41 AM   #3
Rock Dawg 97124
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks. I would hate to loose this wonderfull wheeling trail. Everyone from stock to heavy modded buggies can have fun on this 22 mile long trail.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.