Rubicon help needed
I found this link on Cascade cruisers site, I wheeled the Rubicon last year and hope to again and again.
We’re using a different angle to submit information to the Regional Water Quality Board – and we need your help, each and every one of you.
We need to get as many signed affidavits as possible faxed back to us prior to March 31st at 888.6.RUBICON (678-2426). If you can scan it and email that is good also, actually, even better!!
Basically, what we are doing is proving to the Regional Board that any closure action would be simply moving what they perceive to be a problem to other areas, and that they will not be solving anything by shutting down the Trail. More to the point, it shows that any action they take would effect other areas, and would need to be reviewed under the California Environmental Quality (CEQA) Act! The Regional Water Quality Board believes they are exempt from CEQA since their actions do not affect others – we’re showing the opposite.
The following affidavit can be signed by anyone who has ever been on the trail (driver or passengers). Please don’t change the language included – but you may *ADD* testimony of the specifics of your use (dates, number of times, langth, etc.). This affidavit can be signed in any US state – please print, sign, and fax it to 888.6.RUBICON (678-2426). If members of your household, family, club, etc. have accompanied you to the Rubicon, please forward to them as well!
President, Rubicon Trail Foundation
fax: 888.6.RUBICON (678-2426)
Rubicon Trail Use
1. My full name is ________________________________.
2. The information contained in this affidavit is based upon my personal knowledge.
3. In the last five years I have driven, or have been a passenger in, an off-highway vehicle on what is known as the “Rubicon Trail” in El Dorado County, California.
4. I plan on visiting the Rubicon Trail, as either a driver or passenger, this coming year and in future years.
5. I consider myself to be an avid off-highway recreationist.
6. If the Rubicon Trail is closed, for any reason and at any time of the year, I will choose, at the same time of the year, a different trail in El Dorado County or an adjacent foothill county, to recreate in my, or as a passenger in someone else’s, off-highway vehicle.
I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct.
Date: ______________________, 2009
(Month and day)
10-4. Will do asap.
Thanks. I would hate to loose this wonderfull wheeling trail. Everyone from stock to heavy modded buggies can have fun on this 22 mile long trail.
|The time now is 12:01 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.