Portland/Vancouver Meet-n-Greet? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Portland/Vancouver Meet-n-Greet?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-10-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
Widerstand
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Portland/Vancouver Meet-n-Greet?

It kind of seems like to me that a fair amount of the Jeep folks in the Portland/Vancouver area have already meet each other at some point but it also seems like there is a lot of new faces around (including mine) so I was wondering if there would be any interest in having a little meet-n-greet to get to know each other sometime?

Unread 08-10-2010, 04:46 PM   #2
ReconBen
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Their was one Sunday. Pistons wild group meets in Vancouver the 2nd tuesday of every month at Pied Piper pizza. Other then that You just have to post up a time and place in advance and see who is free. I would most likely be willing to attend if it fits in my schedule.

[QUOTE=ReconSeamanVet;9671080]You need to look her dead in the eye and say

"Baby,...I'm a recon man. I live a life of danger."[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Olive"]JeepForumRecon[COLOR="Silver"]Member #1[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Unread 08-14-2010, 09:29 PM   #3
XtrmTJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm there if I can make it, I work weekends.
GREEN JEEP CLUB Member #516

It's a ROCK, ... get over it !
Unread 08-14-2010, 11:39 PM   #4
Rubydak
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'll go if I can.
Unread 08-17-2010, 01:55 PM   #5
Racincowboy
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I am game if it fits the schedule. Hey Xtrmetj good to see you man. Did you have to have help to unload all the hardware you won from Dont fear the jeeper show?

Pistonswild will have their 3rd annual Cruise-in on Oct. 3rd @ Woody's in Vancouver. Got to pistonswild.com forum under club events for details. Could have a GTG there as well. Just a thought. Post up with a date time and place if I am available.

Good to see you Tracy. Didnt know you hung out over here too.

Lance

Check us out at WWW.Pistonswild.com
Unread 08-17-2010, 05:35 PM   #6
XtrmTJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Yep here, there, every where, .. LOL
GREEN JEEP CLUB Member #516

It's a ROCK, ... get over it !

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.