PNW call to action - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > PNW call to action

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-15-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
mylittlecj5
1974 CJ5 

PNW call to action

From another forum I used to frequent (till I moved out of the area)...
Quote:
Good morning.

As some of you may know (or not) the Reiter ORV project is coming to a critical stage and thats funding. To help facilitate that we are doing anything we can to help it along.

How can you help?

For starters you can help by signing the petition to make sure our voices are heard at the higher levels.

You can either go to the thread regarding this
http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59505

Or you can go directly to it by
http://www.petitiononline.com/Reiter/petition.html

Will this help? It certainly cannot hurt and we can use every little bit of help.

Also PLEASE pass the URLS onward to anybody you know or any other forums you are on.

Also for some info regarding the project(there are other threads)
http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54120

Thank you for your time
Mike Kash (crash)

Default Jeepers Club #10
mylittlecj5 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2011, 03:49 PM   #2
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks. . . I signed it!

I'd really like to see the DNR be able to follow through with Reiter as an ORV park. But they need the funding to do so.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.