Pacific Northwest people check in! - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Pacific Northwest people check in!

UCF Halloween Sale - 15% Off Until Midnight on Friday!Jeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andZone Offroad Body and Suspension Lift Kits, Brackets, Disc

Unread 01-02-2007, 12:34 PM   #121
deltabravo

I ran the Naches Trail a week afer getting my TJ and plan to be back there a lot next summer.

I've ridden the trail and a lot of the other Jeep trails over there on my motorcycle and pretty much know the way around there without getting lost.

deltabravo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2007, 03:52 PM   #122
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

FYI for Jonster or anyone else. . .

I have MAPS available for download on my website.

They are in PDF format. Most are designed to be printed doubled sided on a single 11x17 piece of paper. A suggestion: print them on the 11x17 paper and take it to Kinkos or Office Depot and get it laminated for $2. They make for a reasonably compact and durable trail map.

Most maps also have trail lists on the back that are indexed to the map routes. And I believe these also correspond to the posted trail markings on the ground.

Also, additional resource: NWJeepn.com Trail Listing

A great resource with over 70 trails listed for Washington state with most covering Liberty, Manastash Ridge, Cle Elum, Rimrock, and Goldbar
Unread 01-02-2007, 11:02 PM   #123
lethede

my new year started bad.... my recently re-lifted YJ got rear ended
lethede is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2007, 08:07 AM   #124
jonster
2014 JK Wrangler 

Thanks Lupinsea. I got the maps on 8.5 x 11. That way they fit in my trail book.
Unread 01-03-2007, 10:58 AM   #125
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethede
my new year started bad.... my recently re-lifted YJ got rear ended
Yuck. Although, from the photo it doesn't seem so bad. Looks like your rear axle was pushed forward. Any damage to your t-case? I had a buddy of mine who flipped his YJ. When he did so the front axle caught something jambing it backwards to such an extent the front driveshaft shot through the t-case. You can see the leaking t-case fluid in the pic below.

Unread 01-03-2007, 12:13 PM   #126
Mitchness
1994 YJ Wrangler 

One more from Spokane. I find it hard to believe there's only three of us here though.

I see Ceg made it over here too.
Mitchness is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2007, 01:40 PM   #127
XabuJr
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I grew up in Yakima, lived there until 21. Live in Kent, just south of Seattle now.

'88 YJ, 33's, auto, 4.2L. Many pieces waiting to be put in!
XabuJr is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2007, 06:35 PM   #128
lethede

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinsea
Yuck. Although, from the photo it doesn't seem so bad. Looks like your rear axle was pushed forward. Any damage to your t-case? I had a buddy of mine who flipped his YJ. When he did so the front axle caught something jambing it backwards to such an extent the front driveshaft shot through the t-case. You can see the leaking t-case fluid in the pic below.

i dont think there is but we are going to check it out...
lethede is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2007, 06:47 PM   #129
yyoon

anyone planning on playing around in the snow up by Evans anytime soon?
Unread 01-07-2007, 09:12 PM   #130
Difranco

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyoon
anyone planning on playing around in the snow up by Evans anytime soon?

oh that sounds fun!!!
Orange Jeep Club Member #13--Metalhead Jeep Club Member #13--Poseur Jeep Club Member #13
Gun Control: Means never having to say "I missed you!"

FOR SALE: OE Rubicon Shocks / OE Rear Bumper / OE 3rd Brake light / OE Front Trackbar / OE Rear Trackbar -- PM for details and make your best offer.
Difranco is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2007, 08:47 PM   #131
GringoLoco
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Fife/Tacoma WA. Novice wheeler, looking for some nice trails that won't eat my daily driver, lol.
YELLOW Jeep Club Member #5606
13 mpg - edit: 12 mpg
No hi-lift on the hood (yet)
Odd noises
Still can't get it to take off from a treadmill....
GringoLoco is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2007, 09:48 PM   #132
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome Gringoloco.

You're in a good spot. Evan's Creek ORV Park (see link to my maps) is pretty close to where you are. There are a lot of fun trails there. Some quite challenging. . . . but nothing that should be a surprise to beat up your rig too much.

Mastashtash area east of the mountains makes for a great weekend of wheel'n, too. But that's for the late spring to early fall season.

Check this thread periodically as people will usually give a shout-out when they're heading out somewhere.

Me? I'm out of comission for realistically a month. The Jeep is operable now but I have about 3-4 upgrade projects I want to do before I hit the trail again.
Unread 01-11-2007, 11:08 PM   #133
XabuJr
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinsea
Welcome Gringoloco.

You're in a good spot. Evan's Creek ORV Park (see link to my maps) is pretty close to where you are. There are a lot of fun trails there. Some quite challenging. . . . but nothing that should be a surprise to beat up your rig too much.

Mastashtash area east of the mountains makes for a great weekend of wheel'n, too. But that's for the late spring to early fall season.

Check this thread periodically as people will usually give a shout-out when they're heading out somewhere.

Me? I'm out of comission for realistically a month. The Jeep is operable now but I have about 3-4 upgrade projects I want to do before I hit the trail again.
I'm in the same boat with the upgrades. But we will be hitting Evan's Creek and probably Elbe quite a bit for the southend. I had my Jeep w/ Gringoloco's setup all year and I did evan's all year. Only time I took a bit of damage was when I hit it about 2 months ago in the rain. But that's ok, that's what those plastic milkjugs on the back are good for. That and I'm waiting to pick a rear bumper, note the 3-4 upgrades I need done

'88 YJ, 33's, auto, 4.2L. Many pieces waiting to be put in!
XabuJr is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2007, 05:21 PM   #134
216Jax

Puyallup here I'm planning to purchase myself a Jeep very soon. I'm in the market with cash ready to go I just need to find the one. I look forward to my experience in the Jeep scene, and can't wait to get started. Nice meeting you, Kyle
216Jax is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-14-2007, 08:54 AM   #135
PdXmAc

Beaverton, OR here..

"I feel alot more like I do now than I did before"

2005 SWB Rubicon
6-speed
PdXmAc is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.