Pacific Northwest people check in! - Page 15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Pacific Northwest people check in!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 02-15-2007, 01:52 PM   #211
jonwood
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry I cant make it any of the days, Going to a pnw4wda meeting tonight in Oly, a get together on Fri, and wheeling on sat.

Unread 02-17-2007, 12:14 PM   #212
Rivka
Returning From Sabbatical

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Are you guys working on that jeep today still? can someone PM me with directions please, i'm nearby and want to get out with the jeep

Rivka

PS anyhting you guys still need, i'll bring all the tools i think of just in case, i always do.

"Teach a man how to take his doors off and he will enjoy his Jeep for a day,
teach him to search the forums and he will enjoy his Jeep for life!"
Unread 02-18-2007, 12:55 AM   #213
XabuJr
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivka
Are you guys working on that jeep today still? can someone PM me with directions please, i'm nearby and want to get out with the jeep

Rivka

PS anyhting you guys still need, i'll bring all the tools i think of just in case, i always do.
Sorry! I forgot my phone that had a web browser, so we were doing the stuff all day, and I just checked the board..

But all went well. With stiffer Rubi springs and shocks and my pucks I gained a little over 2.25" at my transfer case skid. No vibes, no issues with shifting or going into/out of 4wd. I will have pics tomorrow as it's too late for some good ones tonight.

Thanks for stopping by yyoon.. Sorry Rivka, we'll all have to go wheeling now, the banana is in the air!

'88 YJ, 33's, auto, 4.2L. Many pieces waiting to be put in!
Unread 02-18-2007, 09:28 AM   #214
yyoon

It was good to meet XabuJr and J. Sorry I couldn't stay longer! So let's go wheeling!
Unread 02-18-2007, 10:17 PM   #215
Difranco

Quote:
Originally Posted by XabuJr
Sorry! I forgot my phone that had a web browser, so we were doing the stuff all day, and I just checked the board..

But all went well. With stiffer Rubi springs and shocks and my pucks I gained a little over 2.25" at my transfer case skid. No vibes, no issues with shifting or going into/out of 4wd. I will have pics tomorrow as it's too late for some good ones tonight.

Thanks for stopping by yyoon.. Sorry Rivka, we'll all have to go wheeling now, the banana is in the air!
Glad my Rubi Springs are being put back to use!!!!
Orange Jeep Club Member #13--Metalhead Jeep Club Member #13--Poseur Jeep Club Member #13
Gun Control: Means never having to say "I missed you!"

FOR SALE: OE Rubicon Shocks / OE Rear Bumper / OE 3rd Brake light / OE Front Trackbar / OE Rear Trackbar -- PM for details and make your best offer.
Unread 02-19-2007, 12:10 AM   #216
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Difranco
Glad my Rubi Springs are being put back to use!!!!
All the same, I'd much rather have been working on the banana project in your avatar than the one in Sea-Tac this weekend. (I know it's not you but hey it's not often you see erotic women in JF avatars.) Where'd the Vee-Dub German guy go?
Unread 02-21-2007, 10:35 AM   #217
yyoon

Quote:

We needs pics of the Jeep now it's all grown up!!!!
Unread 02-21-2007, 10:59 AM   #218
XabuJr
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyoon
We needs pics of the Jeep now it's all grown up!!!!
Consider it done:

And then my other simple mod:

'88 YJ, 33's, auto, 4.2L. Many pieces waiting to be put in!
Unread 02-21-2007, 01:29 PM   #219
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Consider it done:
Great. Now where's the pics of you trying to get in?
Unread 02-22-2007, 12:06 AM   #220
Difranco

Quote:
Originally Posted by useful_idiot
All the same, I'd much rather have been working on the banana project in your avatar than the one in Sea-Tac this weekend. (I know it's not you but hey it's not often you see erotic women in JF avatars.) Where'd the Vee-Dub German guy go?
That's not an erotic woman, that is a healthy woman promoting a healthy lifestyle!

So remember to eat your fruits and vegetables and brush after every meal! As for Vee-Dub guy, well he is still hanging out.
Orange Jeep Club Member #13--Metalhead Jeep Club Member #13--Poseur Jeep Club Member #13
Gun Control: Means never having to say "I missed you!"

FOR SALE: OE Rubicon Shocks / OE Rear Bumper / OE 3rd Brake light / OE Front Trackbar / OE Rear Trackbar -- PM for details and make your best offer.
Unread 02-22-2007, 06:30 PM   #221
jonster
2014 JK Wrangler 

Trails in Eastern Oregon

We are planning to explore the south eastern Oregon desert for a week during spring break this year. We will make Burns, OR our 'base camp'. We want to make this an educational trip for our grandson and get some off roading in while we do it. Would be interested to hear from some locals, if there are any, about location of trails (moderate to diff.) to explore.

One area we are planning to go is the Steens Mountains area. Thanks.
Unread 02-22-2007, 10:58 PM   #222
juggle9
2005 TJ Wrangler 

McChord AFB here
Unread 02-23-2007, 01:14 PM   #223
Big Holty
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Oak Harbor Wa. ....Walker Valley
Unread 02-24-2007, 10:32 AM   #224
BoKnows
1997 TJ Wrangler 

local clubs in Wa?

Inbound to FT Lewis Washington and looking for some folks to wheel with. Who are the local clubs?
3speed auto, RE Long Arm with ACOS...5" of lift, 35x12.50 PC XAT on 15x8 wheels, Bilstein 5100 shocks, rubicon D44 with front and rear ARBs, AA SYE, Coast CV Driveshaft, 4.10 gearing, ORO Swayloc, ARB Snorkel and K&N filter, magnaflow exhaust, Fabtech front bumper, LoD Xpedition Rear bumper, LoD Rocker Guards, hella lights, 6" Xenon flares, HULA GIRL on dash...........she makes me smile

WWW.MILITARYJEEPERS.COM

WWW.WHEELERSFORTHEWOUNDED.ORG
Unread 02-24-2007, 11:25 AM   #225
Rivka
Returning From Sabbatical

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoKnows
Inbound to FT Lewis Washington and looking for some folks to wheel with. Who are the local clubs?
I'm here on post and love to go out, as it is starting to get a little nicer each week in the weather department the itch gets stronger.

i'll be happy to show you around if you need anything on post, pm me with your details if you would like.

Rivka

"Teach a man how to take his doors off and he will enjoy his Jeep for a day,
teach him to search the forums and he will enjoy his Jeep for life!"

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.