Pacific Northwest people check in! - Page 102 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Pacific Northwest people check in!

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-28-2007, 02:03 PM   #1516
BaddAndy
2013 JK Wrangler 

The trail starts about 12 miles northeast of Greenwater off of WA 410. It heads due east from there to Little Naches on FR19 by WA 410(Whistlin Jacks hotel, gas, store is nearby in Cliffdell). Naches proper is about 5 miles west of Yakima on 410

BaddAndy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2007, 02:05 PM   #1517
BaddAndy
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIFVeteran02
My jeep could have made it through that. Where is Naches?

Delta: You still have that BB hangin' around?
Yes he does as of yesterday
Unread 10-28-2007, 02:48 PM   #1518
Hyper02
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaddAndy
The trail starts about 12 miles northeast of Greenwater off of WA 410. It heads due east from there to Little Naches on FR19 by WA 410(Whistlin Jacks hotel, gas, store is nearby in Cliffdell). Naches proper is about 5 miles west of Yakima on 410
Wow! If you guys are ever up closer to my corner of the state, I would be glad to go along.
Hyper02 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2007, 04:00 PM   #1519
BaddAndy
2013 JK Wrangler 

Roger that!
Unread 10-29-2007, 12:26 AM   #1520
Pyroteknik701
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Are there many trails up near Bellingham? Ive never really looked into that but i know alot of kids at western, it would be a fun day trip..

I got a killer headache and cant sleep!! Ahhh!
2.25" budget boost, 1" Performance Accessories Body Lift, flowmaster 40 series, kenwood stero system, new front and rear bumpers,dual tops, and 33"x12.5" BFG All Terrains, on unique black steelies, Rubicon Express Steering Stabilizer
Pyroteknik701 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2007, 08:29 PM   #1521
freedom5
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Here's a few pic's of my friends on our last trip to reiter pit(goldbar)

This trail is called rino land Fun trail when it's wet.
freedom5 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2007, 09:27 PM   #1522
deltabravo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroteknik701
Have no idea what that is...but i am not doing anything tomorrow quite boring day it sounds to be
Here's some views from Raven's Roost:

deltabravo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2007, 09:29 PM   #1523
Hyper02
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Pyro: I don't know what's up here to tell you the truth. I just bought my Jeep last month.

Freedom: That looks like it was fun.
Unread 10-30-2007, 01:11 AM   #1524
Pyroteknik701
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hmm..i have a buddy in Bellingham with a Jeep...hes been there for 3 years of college, he has to know of something
2.25" budget boost, 1" Performance Accessories Body Lift, flowmaster 40 series, kenwood stero system, new front and rear bumpers,dual tops, and 33"x12.5" BFG All Terrains, on unique black steelies, Rubicon Express Steering Stabilizer
Pyroteknik701 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-30-2007, 06:05 PM   #1525
freedom5
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIFVeteran02
Pyro: I don't know what's up here to tell you the truth. I just bought my Jeep last month.

Freedom: That looks like it was fun.
It was. Going up a week from Sunday.
Unread 11-01-2007, 09:01 PM   #1526
89MustangGX

Mill Creek, WA

Anyone else around here? (Without searching 100 pages of replies. )
89MustangGX is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2007, 10:14 PM   #1527
Hyper02
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I'm about 1hr north off I-5.
Unread 11-02-2007, 04:08 PM   #1528
freedom5
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89MustangGX
Mill Creek, WA

Anyone else around here? (Without searching 100 pages of replies. )
sultan/monroe
Unread 11-03-2007, 09:12 AM   #1529
L&R Jeeper

Tahuya Nov. 17th

Hello-

Looking to do an easy run down to Tahuya on Nov. 17th all level of wheelers are invited. This run is great for first time wheelers. So if you haven't been on a run before this is a great place start. But, I must warn people who haven't been to Tahuya it is easy during the summer, but winter time when it fills up with water there are some real deep spots, great place for the deep water holes and mud, but overall easy. There are by-passes, which means there is an easy way in and out if need be. If you run Manastash, Reiters, Elbe, Evans, etc. and never been to Tahuya, just a warning the level there is far less, this is a place to play in the mud and water. This run will be great for people on this site to meet and find out what other peoples levels are for future runs. If you need more info. I'll post it later or you can PM me. Thinking of meet at the Safeway in belfair @ 0800. If this group ends up to be big like in the past runs, we can break up into groups and have lunch at the big mud pit. Limited gear to have:

CB - Ch 4
Recovery gear
Traction tires
A 2" to 3" lift, just to get thru the water holes if not you can by-pass them.
L&R Jeeper is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2007, 05:21 AM   #1530
I FLEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by L&R Jeeper
Hello-

Looking to do an easy run down to Tahuya on Nov. 17th all level of wheelers are invited. This run is great for first time wheelers. So if you haven't been on a run before this is a great place start. But, I must warn people who haven't been to Tahuya it is easy during the summer, but winter time when it fills up with water there are some real deep spots, great place for the deep water holes and mud, but overall easy. There are by-passes, which means there is an easy way in and out if need be. If you run Manastash, Reiters, Elbe, Evans, etc. and never been to Tahuya, just a warning the level there is far less, this is a place to play in the mud and water. This run will be great for people on this site to meet and find out what other peoples levels are for future runs. If you need more info. I'll post it later or you can PM me. Thinking of meet at the Safeway in belfair @ 0800. If this group ends up to be big like in the past runs, we can break up into groups and have lunch at the big mud pit. Limited gear to have:

CB - Ch 4
Recovery gear
Traction tires
A 2" to 3" lift, just to get thru the water holes if not you can by-pass them.

Yeah its a fairly easy trail system to run, i've been there a handful of times but its just not technical enought for my taste. But when i do get the itch for playing around in the mud and deep water holes, thats a close easy place to go. I should bite my tounge about the whole easy part because i took a fellow jeeper out there and out of the blue on the middle of the trail he broke a rear drive-shaft u-joint. We didnt have the proper tools so getting him off of the trail proved quiet interesting.

So maybe if i dont have anything come up between now and then i may stop by and join others on the run.
RE.BB with RE3.5 shocks | Anti-Rock
My Jeep (they are some what updated)

Best Vendor, great prices!!!
I FLEX is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.