1988 Jeep Cherokee Chief
Runs, but overheats, great shell for swapping stuff over after a roll. Body is real straight. Purchased from 'Outdoors' a while back for $300 plus a $100 tow to the shop. As you can see from asking price, we're willing to take a loss.
- Brown exterior with Black Chief accents on hood, rocker panels, and tailgate.
- Tan interior
- 256K Miles
- New battery
- White spoke wheels
- Factory Black Bumpers (not currently installed)
- Taillights are sitting on my desk (not installed in pictures)
- Engine overheats, suspect head gasket
- 4.0L Engine, AW4 Auto Trans, NP242 Transfer Case
- Missing front driveshaft
- Extra Set of 96 Classic Wheels/Tires for an extra $50
- Will complete front fender cut and flare trim, and re-install bumpers and tail lights before picked up
We will offer special pricing on any Warrior aftermarket you want added to the deal. I can guarantee it'll be 25% off or more. Racks, Bumpers, you name it.
Asking $300 OBO
- Clean Title