Missing girl - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Missing girl

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 06-29-2009, 11:14 AM   #1
Matthew
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Missing girl

I hope this is the right place.

http://www.eastgraysharbor.com/

I don't know her personally, but she is from my area. Please just keep an eye open if you are in our area.

_=====,o00o,
//__l_l_,\____\,_____
l_/-\_l__l_/-\_|lllllll|
{o}_} {o}_}--o-}_}
Unread 06-29-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
Neo1130
2009 JK Wrangler 

I have a feeling that she may be in the Capital Forest. I just have that feeling... Such a big place and hardly traveled in some areas. But I do hope they find her safe and sound. But this just goes to show the kind of crap parents let their kids do. I know McCleary is a small town and all, but this day and age, I wouldn't let my kid run around even 100 feet from home without someone with her or without knowing what she should do if a stranger pulls up... So sad.... What about the bloodhounds? Have they had any sort of trail? I saw on a show once that even though a kid was kidnapped and taken away in a car, the dogs followed for I think 30 miles... That was a LOT of walking for that dog/officer...
Unread 06-29-2009, 03:57 PM   #3
Matthew
1993 XJ Cherokee 

http://www.thedailyworld.com/article...d277472065.txt

"Search dogs were being used this morning in marshy areas surrounding McCleary, and other areas that have been more difficult to traverse during the past two days of intense searching."

_=====,o00o,
//__l_l_,\____\,_____
l_/-\_l__l_/-\_|lllllll|
{o}_} {o}_}--o-}_}
Unread 07-12-2009, 12:09 AM   #4
anywaytothetop
2006 WK 

Holy crap, she was only walking 4 blocks home.
Unread 07-12-2009, 02:00 AM   #5
Rudinater
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo1130 View Post
I have a feeling that she may be in the Capital Forest. I just have that feeling...
What the hell, you have a feeling

Quote:
I know McCleary is a small town and all, but this day and age, I wouldn't let my kid run around even 100 feet from home without someone with her
Yes we need to lock our kids away and never let them out of our sight

Quote:
I saw on a show once...
Ok time to turn off CSI and let the police do their job.

Red 09 Unlimited Rubicon - Teraflex 4inch long arm lift, Elka shocks, 5:38 gears, 37inch GY MTR's, Expedition Core front bumper with Warn PowerPlant HD, RS-E rear bumper and carrier, RS-E step rock sliders.
Unread 07-12-2009, 08:10 AM   #6
TJDaveX
Motorized Toy Collector

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Scary stuff. We used to live on Summit lake near there and our daughter is 11. We pray for her safe return and for her family.
Unread 07-12-2009, 09:04 AM   #7
Neo1130
2009 JK Wrangler 

Just to let you know, you kinda come off as an *******...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudinater View Post
What the hell, you have a feeling
I have a feeling because McCleary is at the base of the Capital Forest, which is where a lot of bodies get dumped...

Quote:
Yes we need to lock our kids away and never let them out of our sight
I never said lock them up. Just don't let them go alone. Why? When I was this girls age, I almost got kidnapped... My best friend got kidnapped but made it away. Another friend of mine got kidnapped, twice... Did I mention all of this was very near McCleary? I just simply said they need to go with friends or family.

Quote:
Ok time to turn off CSI and let the police do their job.
Sorry, it wasn't CSI. It was a documentary on the subject of crime dogs

There was no need for you to come and attack me the way you did... What the hell ever happened to having a conversation? Guess you don't know what that is...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.