gps trails for garmin - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > gps trails for garmin

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 02-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #1
troy.j
1999 TJ Wrangler 

gps trails for garmin

i found trail maps!

Switchbacks.com > GPS Maps > Northwest Trails

Coverage
The mapset currently covers the states of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Wyoming, Alaska, British Columbia and Alberta (see coverage map below). However, since government GIS sources of unknown quality and completeness are the source of much of this data, there is a significant need for not only additional data but also verification of virtually all of these trails by GPS-wielding users. The intent is, over time, for the coverage of the mapset to expand to include thorough GPS-verified coverage of all trails located in the Pacific Northwest.

spred the word!

...ask those who have bled of the cost of freedom and honor those who gave that others may have what we take for granted...
Unread 02-08-2010, 02:19 PM   #2
JesseOR
1993 ZJ 

SWEET!!!! Will do!

www.facebook.com/jesse.whitehargrove
Unread 02-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #3
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
Anyone actually load this? It took an awful long time (a little over 2 hours) to load the entire city navigator 1.1 gig on my 60csx; so before I go through that ordeal again - by loading the city nav and the trail maps, I wanted to know if it was worth it.

For those in Oregon, does the NW trails map cover the class II trails in Browns Camp?
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
Unread 02-08-2010, 05:02 PM   #4
troy.j
1999 TJ Wrangler 

lots of it is hikeing trails in the mix. you have to know what your looking at, and yes, it took a long time, but i am happy with it so far.

...ask those who have bled of the cost of freedom and honor those who gave that others may have what we take for granted...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.