anyone up and about in Oregon and Idaho - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > anyone up and about in Oregon and Idaho

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-16-2008, 11:10 AM   #1
VegasJeep
2001 XJ Cherokee 

anyone up and about in Oregon and Idaho

I am leaving today and headed north from Vegas up through northern Utah, across the corner of California and into oregon. Final destination Central Oregon. Hang out for a few days, watch some Sunday football and then head back down across Idaho through Boise and down through Utah. Probably come down through Utah on Tuesday or so.

anyone up along the route? No exact route anywhere..... just those directions......

Unread 10-19-2008, 11:29 AM   #2
md41969
2008 JK Wrangler 

Unfortunately most of us are on the other side of the mountain. I've seen that there are some nice offroad trails over in Central Oregon, can almost go the whole way from Cali to Washington on them. Enjoy your trip.
1995 Wrangler

White Jeep Club Member #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourbyFour View Post
"....you know what hurts the most, it's the lack of respect, that hurts the most.....and, and the the other thing hurts too, BUT not as much as the lack of respect..disgusting.."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob99 View Post
Your dog's head doesn't look like it belongs on his body. Is it an aftermarket head?
Unread 11-16-2008, 08:45 PM   #3
blackbndt
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Crap, I wish I would have found this thread earilier, I'm from Nampa just 20 miles from Boise in the direction of Oregan, I would have been down to go. There are some pretty good trails 15 miles out of nampa

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.