Anyone help me out? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Anyone help me out?

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 09-29-2009, 11:30 AM   #16
lupinsea
2001 TJ Wrangler 

It's not a matter of don't ask questions but perhaps rather having some patients.

That and a legitimate question if you posted in the correct regional forum. Your info under your user name, as well as your user name, indication you're over in Maryland. This is the Pacific NW forum which is approx 2,800 miles away from you.

So. . . are you looking to move to the Northwest and seeking employment advice on the local job market?

or

Did you just accidentally post in the wrong forum?

If it's the local NW job market for the auto service industry, I'm sorry, but I can't help you. I don't know it that well. If it's for Maryland, I'm even more useless. In either case I wouldn't have posted in this thead because I'd have nothing to add. This might be the case why hardly any one posted here. . . no one had any knowledge to add.

However, I'd suspect that if you're looking to a dealership they'll proably want certification before they let you work on the car. Though my cousin worked at a dealership as a lot attendant and in the service area. Did a lot of parts running, keeping the maintenance bays cleaned up, running errands for the mechanics, etc. Didn't get to work on the cars.

If you're looking for hands on then perhaps try an independent mechanic or an oil-change / basic service station that does simple stuff like oil, belts, hoses, etc.

This is all I can think of. Best of luck.

Unread 10-01-2009, 09:33 PM   #17
zjzach
1993 ZJ 

if your in washington around the south sound area go to tom matson cristler jeep and dodge in auburn

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.