Americas 2011 - Open Invitation - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Americas 2011 - Open Invitation

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #16
XtrmTJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I too am from Vancouver Wa. I would love to lend a hand/join in for maintenance/trail riding/pizza ! I am a member of the PW club and you will find most all PNW wheelers are very friendly and helpful ! Moose, I can come lend a hand if needed. Let me know when and where.

GREEN JEEP CLUB Member #516

It's a ROCK, ... get over it !
Unread 11-02-2010, 12:34 PM   #17
Vizoo
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtrmTJ View Post
I too am from Vancouver Wa. I would love to lend a hand/join in for maintenance/trail riding/pizza ! Let me know when and where.
Welcome!!! As you probably already noticed, the begining of the trip is still +/- 8 months ahead. I would love to have company of friends all the way and that is why I begin so early to make this invitation.

If you have not done it yet, please send me an email so I can add you to the expedition contact list, the SPOT link to keep track of where I am will be sent from the "official" email address: americas2011@yahoo.com
Unread 11-02-2010, 12:58 PM   #18
sdmoose429
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtrmTJ View Post
I too am from Vancouver Wa. I would love to lend a hand/join in for maintenance/trail riding/pizza ! I am a member of the PW club and you will find most all PNW wheelers are very friendly and helpful ! Moose, I can come lend a hand if needed. Let me know when and where.

Thanks, Tracy. I will.
Unread 11-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #19
Vizoo
2011 JK Wrangler 

Updates

So, I was in Colombia last weekend, now back in Rio de Janeiro, the JK will arrive on the lasts days of december or begining of January, until then is just wait.

Some products have arrived and I will post a review of them as I test. The first one will be on the thread Americas 2001 - Product reviews

I will also be working on an interactive map where everyone wanting to join the expedition can trace his entering and exiting point.

happy trails
Unread 11-21-2010, 09:23 PM   #20
richnev
2012 JK Wrangler 

I am just North of these guys about an hour away or so up in Tacoma, I want in on the fun if I am still here in 8 months or so I will surely meet up down in Vancouver and help give the warm Pacific NorthWest welcome

ARMY TEAM MEMBER #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ge2 View Post
I just make a BOOP BEEP sound with my mouth (really loud) as I walk away from the jeep, and point the key at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by her94yj View Post
lets put it a way a kids will relate......its like a hooker.......... SURE a 15 dollar handy from a detroit toothless 60 year old can get it done....... but NO where is it as nice as the $5000 an hour goddess from vegas or hollywood

....... dont be that fat guy on the beach in the speedo you dont want to be "that guy"
Unread 11-30-2010, 10:42 AM   #21
Vizoo
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnev View Post
I am just North of these guys about an hour away or so up in Tacoma, I want in on the fun if I am still here in 8 months or so I will surely meet up down in Vancouver and help give the warm Pacific NorthWest welcome
Yes!! Be very welcome!! Did you sent the email to americas2011@yahoo.com yet?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.