2004 F150 4x4 Extended Cab - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale > Non-Jeeps For Sale
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

2004 F150 4x4 Extended Cab
$0.00
Here is a link to my truck auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/141290008650

Details:
I bought this truck new in the spring of 2004. This has been and still is a very good truck. It has never been wrecked and never been mudded. Typical door dings for a 10 year old vehicle. The only reason I'm selling is because I have a 2000 F150 that I also bought new as my first truck, and I'm more partial to my first truck. And I need to shed one of them.

I have customized this truck to my liking. It is a southern rust-free truck, and it has been in west Tennessee it's whole life. I consider it an Oklahoma edition, even though it is not a real Oklahoma edition. The badge on the back is from a real one, but I purchased it to apply to the truck. Things that I have added include

Hatchie Bottom neoprene camo seat covers front and back - The front ones have some fading, but not bad. The seats underneath are tan, and are in very good condition. The seats have been covered most of their life.

Middle jump seat was changed out with a floor console out of another F150.

Husky floor liners front and back

Polyurethane bed liner and rubber bed mat

Bed lined lower rocker panels

FX4 oem 17" wheels and FX4 oem fender flares

Practically new Mastercraft Courser C/T 285/70/17 all terrain tires

Frontier brand heavy-duty frame mounted grill guard - similar to Ranch Hand brand

Changed within the last 5,000 miles - Moog greasable upper control arms/ball joints, Moog greasable lower ball joints, Moog greasable tie rod ends, Ranch Quick Lift coil over gas shocks, rear Ranch gas shocks

Stainless steel nerf step bars

Banks Monster cat-back stainless still single exit - It gives it a good throaty rumble but not obsessive at all.

Edge Evolution programmer - used to adjust shift points and speedometer for the larger tires

Clarion CX501 stereo head unit with Bluetooth

Again, this is a great truck. The only issue I know of is there is slight hesitation at cruising speeds when lugging it in overdrive (like climbing a slight incline), which is due to needing a tune-up (plugs and coils - COP's).

A plus for a lot of people looking for a 4x4 is that it has the manual shift-on-the-fly shifter in the floor, which tends to be more reliable than the dash mounted electric switch.

Whoever buys this will get a great truck that will continue to last a long time. Some may ask if it has the cam phaser ticking, which is typical of the 5.4L 3v engines. It does have the diesel sound like that, but it has done it it's whole life and never has gotten worse. I change the oil and filter every 5,000 miles using the Motorcraft FL820S filter and 5W-20 Castrol full synthetic. The automatic transmission fluid has been routinely flushed, and within the past 2,000 miles I have changed the belt, thermostat, and coolant using Motorcraft parts and coolant.

View all my items

Listed on: 05-17-2014, 06:08 AM
Listing #22977865
Viewed: time(s)

Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by OleBlue73

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!