1994 Toyota Land Cruiser Locked and Lifted - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale > Non-Jeeps For Sale
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser Locked and Lifted
$7,000.00
I am selling my 1994 Land Cruiser. Has a 6" Old Man Emu lift. DC front and rear drive shafts. All fluids changed less than 5000mls ago. Everything works. 208,000 mls, in Tulsa Oklahoma. $7500 obo.

The interior is in great shape. The driver seat has some normal wear no tears, but every other seat has nice leather. Steering wheel has nice leather wrap. Only issue with the interior is the stereo and speakers could be updated. All window seals have been replaced. Mirrors in great shape, I have rebuilt them and placed large bolts instead of the weak spring retainers. Have the third row seat and a really nice box in rear for storage and laying down the seats to create a solid flat area. Has LED lights through the whole interior, and strong bright LED light in the lift gate for camping. Struts for lift gate and hood are new. Cobra CB. Center diff lock switch.

Engine and drive train-its a Toyota that has been maintained, it runs great, the trans shifts perfectly and when in 4 wheel drive boosts all the pressures. It is pre OBDII and so it does not have all the stipulations and hard monitored sensors that a 1995 does.

The suspension is all in good shape. I have upgraded tie rod and drag link with new end links, has birfield in the front. Snorkel by Safari. Sliders, Metal Tech front bumper, home built rear bumper and armor. Smitty Built winch. Three tires are brand new Cooper Discover STT, the oldest tire is still in great shape, with plenty of life left. 5.29 gears. Lockers work great. I have 3 old tires. One has small hole, one is in great shape and one needs to be sent off to have the sidewall repaired. Full size spare on BFG Mud Terrain.

The body-it has some dents. If your looking for a clean mall crawler keep looking. This is a purpose built rig for expeditions, and never have to worry about scratching. All dents are just cosmetic.

Needs front brake pads, and new outer axle seal for the r/r. Some minor oil leaks, nothing serious.

I HATE to sell this rig. It is a great rig. I am in a tight spot and that is the ONLY reason I am selling. Email crisshawn57@yahoo.com
Attached Images

View all my items

Listed on: 08-05-2014, 11:39 AM
Listing #24712682
Viewed: time(s)
State: Ok
City: Tulsa
Zip Code: 74128
Model: Non-Jeep

Payment: Cash Only
Shipping: Local Pick-up
Have a question? Contact the seller.