BEAUTIFUL CJ5 Incredible, Stainless Frame - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale > Jeeps For Sale
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

BEAUTIFUL CJ5 Incredible, Stainless Frame
$19,000.00
This is among the most incredible jeeps you will find. There is absoultey nothing that needs to be done with this. It has the custom paint, frame, fabrication and the motor and drivetrain to back up its bada$$ looks. This jeep has a 327 custom chromed out motor that is equipped with a racing cam, Edlebrock 650 or 750 carb, and herman headers. This motor when changing fluids is only fueled with the best with 93 octane fuel, additives, and the best parts our store can get(Spark plugs, ect.). We recently payed a professional to polish the jeep from the bottom up as to show the buyer the true potential in its physical(not photographic) state. My father is the owner of this jeep and is one of those people that when he builds something and is done he gets in a mood to start on something else. This jeep has to be seen to be believed how insanely clean and pristine it truly is. The picture commit no justice to what happens when it truly meets the eye.

It has a three inch rancho lift and runs on 33/12.50/15 thorn birds. The tires ride on what i believe is an older type of american racing wheel but like the rest of the jeep both are in near perfect condition. This is among the best sounding gas vehicles i have ever heard. The exhaust is loud when you want to hit the big Rpms but still quiet enough to hear when you are cruising down the road as fast as you feel comfortable. No speed is unobtainable with this monster. This is so clean you could comfortably eat off any part of this thing.

The interior consists of new black matching leather with new carpet and weather tech floor mats. IT has a b&m shifter to handle handle the custom tranny below it to what i believe to be around 400 horse.

One another note. This has not been out in the rain. It is either in the garage, out on a sunny day, or in our storage unit underneath the cover which you see in the picture. This jeep has got more followers and stares than any other jeep we have owned. We do not do shows, we build things the way we want and then start on something new. I would like to see someone take as clean of care of this as we did while easily winning whatever show they choose to partake in. Please let me know if there is anything you need. I have paperwork on all parts. And there are receipts for over 35k in this jeep. Call/ text 2178219929 or 2178214380. Our names are Kolby and/or Brad and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have. P.S. We still have some very minor "bolt together" things we have to do yet but the jeep will be in perfect* condition when buyer makes purchase.

Pictures may be found...

http://s1261.photobucket.com/user/kw...?sort=3&page=1

View all my items

Tags: StainlessFrame, 327BUILTMotor, BuiltTranny
Listed on: 02-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Listing #20232953
Viewed: time(s)
State: IL
City: Effingham IL
Zip Code: 62401
Model: CJ

Payment: PayPal
Shipping: Will Ship
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by kabbpowerwagon

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Unread 02-13-2014, 05:56 PM   #2
kabbpowerwagon

View My Classifieds
 kabbpowerwagon's Profile
okay guys so the pictures are not showing up so if you are interested i will be more than happy to text you all the pictures i have or you can give me your email and i will send ya pics.

Thanks
Kolby
kabbpowerwagon is offline   Reply With Quote