97 TJ Wrangler Super Sized - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale > Jeeps For Sale
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

97 TJ Wrangler Super Sized
$36,500.00
Appraised at 60k. This is a custom top to bottom 1997 TJ Wrangler. It is a TJ body widened 12" and lengthened 3' and set on a 86 full size blazer frame. 39.5 x 18 R16.5 boggers, 14 bolt 10.5 ring gear rear end with 4.56's and posi and a dana 60 front end with posi. The entire thing has been linexed black. It has a granny 4 transmission and a built 350 for an engine. I do not know all the specs on the engine but it has a big cam and roller rockers and a new carb. It is lifted 8" but with how the body sits on there is plenty of room for more. Custom front to back and custom tube bumpers with receivers mounted in them. Custom dash with new gauges and marine speakers and cd player cover. The front seats are great shape vinyl and the back is covered with snowmobile weather proof vinyl. New exhaust and new wiring and fuel lines. Pretty much everything is new or refurbished. I did the entire thing myself and it looks factory looking and clean. It has a clean title of the 97 Wrangler.

Contact me for any more questions. 402-677-3918 TIM

View all my items

Tags: tj, wrangler, 1ton, linex
Listed on: 07-18-2014, 09:22 PM
Listing #24343898
Viewed: time(s)
State: NE
City: Omaha
Zip Code: 68154
Model: Wrangler

Payment: Check/MO ,Cash Only
Shipping: Local Pick-up
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by stilts22

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Unread 07-19-2014, 08:13 AM   #2
jeepum7
2005 LJ Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 jeepum7's Profile
Pictures of this beast?
jeepum7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2014, 06:05 PM   #3
stilts22

View My Classifieds
 stilts22's Profile
I have more pictures and from every angle but it seems that these two are the only ones I have small enough to post on here.
Attached Thumbnails
img_0718.jpg   img_1011.jpg  
stilts22 is offline   Reply With Quote