2014 Jeep Patriot 4 Wheel Drive 2.4L 5900 miles - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale > Jeeps For Sale
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

2014 Jeep Patriot 4 Wheel Drive 2.4L 5900 miles
$15,300.00
2014 Jeep Patriot Sport 4WDIt has all the options a Latitude Model has except heated front seats, and the rear seats don't recline. They fold down, they just don't recline. This patriot looks, drives and smells like brand new. Has the factory alloy wheels with White Letter Tires. 2.4L 4 cylinder engine. Automatic transmission. 4 wheel drive. Rough trade in value is $16,025Clean retail value is $21,050I'm asking $15,300 which is $725 below rough trade in value and this car is anything but rough. This Jeep was involved in very minor accident. It was damaged on the Left front headlight. I have pictures of the damage before I fixed it. If you like I can send you pics of the damage. Just respond to this add.The damage was extremely minor. All plastic parts were removed so you can see there was very little damage of any kind. It had no structural damage of any kind. Your welcome to have anyone you want come with you to look it over. I have been rebuilding cars for well over 25 years. I'm very confident you will not be able to tell it was ever damaged.The car does have a rebuilt title due to this damage.I have already taken this Jeep through the inspection process at the DMV and it past with zero issues.It was pefectly repaired at my shop and still looks like new. The paint matches perfectly. It truly looks like brand new. Runs and drives perfectly. 5900 miles. This will change because I'm driving it daily. Asking $15,300 which is $725 below rough trade in value and this car is anything but rough. The current pics I have are too big to load to this web site. It looks just like every other brand new red patriot with alloy wheels and white letter tires. I will try to load pics one I get some taken that are small enough to load.
Attached Thumbnails
resize-one.jpg   resize-2.jpg   resize-3.jpg   resize-4.jpg   resize-5.jpg  

Last edited by bumanng; 08-23-2014 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: to add pictures of my Jeep Patriot

View all my items

Tags: Lowmiles, 4WD, Red, Excellent
Listed on: 08-23-2014, 11:14 AM
Listing #25084762
Viewed: time(s)
State: NE
City: Lincoln
Zip Code: 68506
Model: Patriot

Payment: Check/MO
Shipping: Local Pick-up
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by bumanng

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Unread 08-23-2014, 06:19 PM   #2
nellaekim
2000 TJ Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 nellaekim's Profile
I am thinking of buying a 14 or 15 model. Why are you selling with such a loss?
nellaekim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2014, 08:19 PM   #3
bumanng

View My Classifieds
 bumanng's Profile
I'm not selling at a loss. Like the ad says, this jeep was in an accident and my body shop rebuilt it. Because it has been rebuilt and the jeep has a rebuilt title it is worth less than a Jeep with a clean title. Consequently, I buy them cheaper and can sell them cheaper. Is there anything wrong with it? Absolutely not, it as good as it was before the accident. A lot of people ask me why the insurance company didn't just fix it if the accident was so minor? Because the person that owned this Jeep was not at fault and they only owned for three months. If you complain loud enough, the insurance company would just as soon settle with you. These are the only kind of vehicles I rebuild. I have a working relationship with several insurance agents that give me a heads up on these kind of vehicles. I have several pictures of what the jeep looked like before I repaired it. Send my your email address and I will send you those pics.
bumanng is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2014, 09:04 PM   #4
YnotJ92
1992 YJ Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 YnotJ92's Profile
Totalled out for a minor accident? That doesn't generally happen

My friend had a front end collision in his 2014 JK Wrangler that was estimated at $12k and they still didn't total it
YnotJ92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2014, 09:58 PM   #5
bumanng

View My Classifieds
 bumanng's Profile
I will attach the pics of what it looked like before I repaired it and you can decide for yourself. As you can see, the hood wasn't even damaged. Your friend needs to complain more if he doesn't want his 2014 JK fixed. My friends in the insurance industry tell me threatening a lawsuit is usually a tipping point for most of them. Provided your friend wasn't at fault.
Attached Images

bumanng is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2014, 10:54 PM   #6
AtomicJoe
2014 WK 

View My Classifieds
 AtomicJoe's Profile
That's a pretty sweet looking patriot. your shop did a great job.
AtomicJoe is offline   Reply With Quote