2006 Rubicon Unlimited for SALE - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale > Jeeps For Sale
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

2006 Rubicon Unlimited for SALE
$19,900.00
FOR SALE is my 2006 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. I am the second owner. I bought it 4 years ago with 40,400 miles on it with a clean car fax. It was bone stock at that point. Today it has 89,000 miles on it. Never wrecked, nothing painted Non Smoker. Never off road with the exception of the Silver Lake Sand Dunes. I bought the Jeep with a hard top only. I purchased a factory new soft top that has only been used for 3 years, summers only. The hard top is in excellent condition, no scratches, scuffs or cracks. Only a couple very small spots on the top the paint is flaking off. The soft top is in excellent condition. Only seen 3 Illinois winters. Washed and waxed regularly and kept in a 50 degree garage in the winter. All maintenance up to date, serviced regularly. The rear main seal area is damp, but not dripping at all. It has been this way since shortly after I bought it and I keep an eye on it. It never changes. Overall, the Jeep is in excellent condition, but it does have 89,000 miles on it. There are some rock chips on the front of the rear flares and minimal wear inside on the carpets. The paint is checked an a couple spots on the hood. There are no dents, dings or scratches however.

I have been to Michigan many times with the Jeep, been to Florida last summer and it has been my daily driver. It rides and drives very smooth. No vibrations, shimmys, shakes or issues of any kind. I would get in it and drive anywhere in the world without hesitation.

Here are the details:

Rubicon Package ( Just under 12,500 Rubicon Unlimiteds built in '05-'06 from what I understand )
89,000 miles
Automatic Transmission
Both hard top and soft top
A/C, tilt wheel, cruise control
AM/FM/CD Sirius ready factory stereo with subwoofer
Husky floor liners front and back
Carbon Fiber center stack bezel
Driven by design dash tray

2 1/2" OME springs with OME Nitro charger sport shocks.
8 JKS adjustable control arms
1 1/2 " JKS body lift
1" Brown Dog motor mount lift
UFC aluminum transfer case skid plate
Stainless extended brake lines
JKS adjustable front trac bar
Currie adjustable rear trac bar
Currie bump stops
Terra flex front sway bar disconnects
Tom Woods rear CV drive shaft

33x13.50x15 Toyo Open Country MT tires @50% tread. The spare has never been on the ground
15x10 MT Classic II wheels, powder coated clear. Never polish, just wash and wax
Stainless center caps and lug nuts

Warn Winch plate and hoop
Warn 9.5ti winch with less than a dozen hooks
Drake Fuel Door
Hyline Off Road rear bumper.
Front smoked turn signal lenses
Tinted door windows

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

My asking price is $19,900. Thanks for looking!

Tons more pictures here:
http://s252.photobucket.com/user/Elw...?sort=2&page=1
Attached Thumbnails
dsc04375_zps2c2cbaad.jpg  

View all my items

Listed on: 08-21-2014, 07:02 PM
Listing #25055626
Viewed: time(s)
State: IL
City: Hoopeston
Zip Code: 60942
Model: Wrangler