2006 LJ - 6 spd 73k miles Chicago $13.5k
All, I have my 2006 LJ for sale. I am picking up a JKU next week, so this has to go. I bought the jeep from a chevy dealer last year with about 67k miles on it and it now has about 73k miles. It has not given me any issues, other than the lock pin actuator in the ignition, which I fixed. Below are some details:
- 33 x 12.5 BFG Muds with lots of tread left
- Smittybuilt bumpers & winch
- Flat fenders
- 6 speed stick
- Soft top only
- Rough Country lift
- Parking brake needs to be adjusted. It worked when I first got it, but it slowly stopped working.
- I put the aftermarket radio in and the cd player does not work. I always use the iPod connections, so this hasn't bothered me.
- There is a slight squeek that I think comes from the front drive shaft that goes away once warmed up.
That's it for the issues, it's a pretty solid truck in good shape. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it across the country.
I do need to sell pretty quickly, so I have priced this firmly and fairly at $13,500. I have taken it to carmax, but before going that route wanted to see if any jeepers would be interested. If it doesn't sell over the next 2 weeks, I will be selling it to carmax. On to the pics:
If you have questions or want to check it out, let me know. Feel free to contact me via PM or call/text to 847-525-0311...thanks.
share a link to this item
share a link all items by tommytj
Share this item on other forums
Embed on eBay!