2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ low miles - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale > Jeeps For Sale
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ low miles
$18,500.00
I'm considering letting go of my Jeep LJ. And by considering, I mean that my wife is pushing me to.

Some details are as follows:

- 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ - the longer wheelbase version of the TJ. It makes for way more cargo and passenger room. Very rare - produced from 2004-2006.

- 55k miles - incredibly low for the year.

- I6 4.0L motor - the legendary Jeep motor.

- 6-speed manual transmission - shifts smooth through all gears.

- Interior is incredibly clean - no issues to speak of. Aftermarket stereo and speakers, CB mounted overhead between front seats with speaker mounted on roll bar next to driver's head. Original carpet with floormats throughout - everything looks great.

- Extras include FireStik antenna outback, black billet rockers down the side, Mopar side steps installed, chrome grill, probably other things I'm forgetting.

- Last year: new soft top, exhaust, a few suspension pieces - just general over-cautious preventative maintenance.

- Will also come with Emergency Trail Top, repair manual, and some drop-in side-view mirrors for when you pull the doors off and still want to have side-view mirrors.

Overall, very clean LJ. I love it, and it's always been my dream Jeep, so I hate to see it go. Not really in a rush to let it go, but I'd be happy to field your questions, so drop me a line. Will go to great lengths to ensure that it goes to a real Jeep guy/gal, as clean ones are becoming more and more rare.

PM me and I can give you my personal email/phone number and we can chat. More pictures of whatever you'd like upon request.

Asking $18,500. I look forward to speaking with you guys!
Attached Thumbnails
image-17-.jpeg   image-13-.jpeg   image-14-.jpeg   image-15-.jpeg   image-16-.jpeg  

image-18-.jpeg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

View all my items

Tags: Jeep, Wrangler, TJ, LJ, lowmiles
Listed on: 07-08-2014, 08:10 PM
Listing #24125874
Viewed: time(s)
State: VA
City: Charlottesville
Zip Code: 22901
Model: Wrangler

Payment: Check/MO ,Cash Only
Shipping: Local Pick-up ,Will Ship
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by franknstn_cj5

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Unread 07-08-2014, 08:28 PM   #2
N3WAGO
1996 XJ Cherokee 

View My Classifieds
 N3WAGO's Profile
Man I miss VA, my place in Williamsburg was just like that. Clean ride, GLWS

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/1996-makeshift-xj-build-2582778/
N3WAGO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2014, 08:29 PM   #3
franknstn_cj5
2006 LJ Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 franknstn_cj5's Profile
Quote:
Originally Posted by N3WAGO View Post
Man I miss VA, my place in Williamsburg was just like that. Clean ride, GLWS
Yeah we've been here for about a year and we really like it! Gorgeous area. Thanks brother - tell your friends, but only if they're going to take care of her.
franknstn_cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2014, 10:25 AM   #4
Helmutdiggy

View My Classifieds
 Helmutdiggy's Profile
Great looking unlimited ,exactly what I'm looking for but out of the price range my wife approved me for !
Helmutdiggy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2014, 11:03 AM   #5
franknstn_cj5
2006 LJ Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 franknstn_cj5's Profile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmutdiggy View Post
Great looking unlimited ,exactly what I'm looking for but out of the price range my wife approved me for !
Thanks helmut! Well I'm open to offers, but if you think that we're too far apart, then I wish you the best of luck on your search!
Unread 07-13-2014, 12:00 PM   #6
Helmutdiggy

View My Classifieds
 Helmutdiggy's Profile
Quote:
Originally Posted by franknstn_cj5 View Post
Thanks helmut! Well I'm open to offers, but if you think that we're too far apart, then I wish you the best of luck on your search!
I wont make an offer my limit is 14k and she looked at me with hate when she agreed to that number .
Unread 07-13-2014, 12:02 PM   #7
franknstn_cj5
2006 LJ Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 franknstn_cj5's Profile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmutdiggy View Post
I wont make an offer my limit is 14k and she looked at me with hate when she agreed to that number .
LoL got ya - we all know that feelings. My wife's the main one pushing me to let go of this baby. Well cars.com has some on there with a little higher mileage - it depends on if you're willing to drive a ways to get one I guess. Finding one in good shape is the issue - they didn't make too many LJs from 04-06.
Unread 07-13-2014, 12:24 PM   #8
Helmutdiggy

View My Classifieds
 Helmutdiggy's Profile
I'll checkout cars.com .
I see you lived in Hawaii ,we were slated to go to Maui in September but after my wife agreed to let me buy a wrangler we cancelled the trip in order to save money .
Now she can say " well we were gonna go to Hawaii for our anniversary but Bill had to buy a jeep!"
I must've heard her say that 10 times in 3 days .
Anyway good luck!
Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.