- 72,600 miles
- 4.0L, PowerTech I6
- Factory Rubicon package
- New Venture Gear NV3550 five-speed manual transmission
- Dana 44 axles
- Rock-Trac NV241 4:1 ratio transfer case
- Factory hard top
- Factory soft top
- Mickey Thompson Classic III - 5x8, black. ZERO rock rash/chips.
- Goodyear DuraTrac - 33x12.5x15
- Banks Power Monster cat-back stainless exhaust
- Smittybilt XRC front bumper
- Smittybilt XRC rear bumper, with tire swing
- HiLift Jack
- ODYSSEY battery
- Rugged Ridge Floor Liners
- Smittybilt Neoprene Seat Covers, black and red (front and rear)
FULL Metalcloak Overline Body Armor System:
- Complete front fender replacement, 6" Overline Flares
- Rear fender mounts and 6" Overline Flares
- Aluminum fender wells
- Rocker Rails
- Steering Skid Kit
- ALL Metalcloak parts factory black powdercoated. Kit valued at over $2,500
- Never been smoked in
- Been garage kept it's entire life
- Never been mudded
- Never offroaded, with the exception of a few gravel roads
- No chips or cracks in any glass, including windshield
- Never located in coastal/salt conditions
- Jeep is located in Asheville, North Carolina
- Current owner is 37yrs old, and is very particular and meticulous with his vehicles
Why is it for sale? One reason, I need a vehicle with more space for the family. In addition to this Jeep, I am the proud owner of two great kids, and the Rubicon gets a bit crowded with a family of four. We have absolutely enjoyed our time with it as the kids have grown up, but it's time to pass it along to someone else that it may fit better. Our family will be sad to see this ride go.
- NO suspension modifications have ever been performed on this jeep. Metalcloack Overline System simulates a 4-6" lift kit in regards to tire clearance. 35" tires can be accommodated with NO suspension mods. Care was placed to ensure bolt on only mods were made, as well as maintaining the factory ride/suspension and low center of gravity (LCG).
- In full disclosure, only two things on the Jeep need attention. 1) The factory CD player - speakers work like new, radio deck excellent, but the CD motor drive is failing. I never used physical CD's, so I'm letting the next owner replace that if they so desire to their choice in head unit. Sub $100 to have a better than OEM unit. 2) The tires are well worn. If i was keeping the Jeep, I would replace soon. I'm leaving current tires on in order to save the next owner that money in my sale price, and allow them to pick the tread/size they prefer.
- Has only had two owners. Original owner was a middle aged female employee of corporate Chrysler. Street tread tires were installed by original owner when vehicle was purchased new. Never offroaded. Never been in an accident, no body damage, no factory recalls. Vehicle was sold to myself at 27,000 miles in October 2010, in like new condition. Listed modifications were all installed summer of 2011. ALL factory carpet was removed, as well as seat covers installed, before Jeep had 30k miles. Factory carpet now reinstalled, in mint OEM shape. Factory seat carpet also in mint OEM shape as neoprene seat covers have been removed. Interior is in remarkable condition, and effectively has only 27,000 miles of use. Exterior is also in remarkable condition, as seen in photos. All service maintenance has been performed by myself since purchased (oil and tire rotations). Full maintenance interval records avaiable.
This is a rare condition TJ Rubicon.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call me at (949) 232-4405.
Jeep was used with factory carpet removed (and well stored), as well as factory seats being covered with neoprene seat covers, for the past 7 years. It was restored to a factory interior this summer. The interior is absolutely immaculate. The body floor panels, as you can see, are immaculate, as is the carpet and seats.