2004 Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4 - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale > Jeeps For Sale
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

2004 Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4
$6,900.00
I am selling my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 with the hard to find Overland Package. It is in excellent shape, normal wear and tear for the miles and years. It is Black with 2 tone Gray and Black interior. Mileage is approx. 168,000. It runs great, I drive it every day, and have had no problems in 2 years of ownership. WJ has the 4.7 L High Output V8 mated to a 5 speed automatic tranny. The 4x4 setup is Quadratrac. This Overland has most every option you could get on a 2004... Infinity stereo system with amp and 10 disc cd changer, factory navigation, rain sensing wipers, power and heated 2 tone leather seats (no tears), power sunroof, chrome Rogue wheels with excellent Toyo all terrain tires (lots of tread left). The Jeep also has the factory towing package, heavy duty cooling, stainless Mopar grille guard, keyless entry, full skid plates underneath, and of course PW PDL and cruise.
In the 2 years I have had the truck I have had to do nothing but routine maintenance on it mechanically. I have replaced all the fluids (tranny, transfer case, and differentials) with the proper fluids, I have replaced the shocks and tie rod ends, as well as have it aligned. I wouldn't be scared to drive it anywhere, anytime, its a solid dependable truck, as well as a head turner. Any questions, please pm, call, or text me. 770-238 -2022. Located in Griffin, GA. Priced at $6900. Cash only, clean title in hand.
Attached Thumbnails
jeep1.jpg   jeep8.jpg   jeep11.jpg   jeep9.jpg   jeep13.jpg  

jeep2.jpg   jeep5.jpg   jeep15.jpg   jeep14.jpg  

View all my items

Tags: Overland, GrandCherokee, WJ, 4x4
Listed on: 07-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Listing #24344066
Viewed: time(s)
State: GA
City: Griffin
Zip Code: 30224
Model: Grand Cherokee