2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ Lifted Limited - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale > Jeeps For Sale
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ Lifted Limited
$6,200.00
Here we have a 2002 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4 quadradrive 4.7 High Output model.

Located in Lawndale California

This jeep is one of the best I could find when I was searching for a WJ. Has no problems. Has 139K on the clock and received a new mopar crate engine from the dealer by the first owner and has 50-60k on it need to verify the exact mileage just have to look at the dealer receipts. I have a big file of receipts for it and the original two set of keys for driver one and two and original key chains and manual for car. paint is like glass smooth and polished shine. This car has all the goodies power seats sunroof automatic wipers auto headlights adjustable pedals. Has rubicon JK wrangler wheels and tires. Spyder Hid projector headlights. clean interior with heated seats no issues or problems. Magnaflow exhaust sounds nice without the drone or annoyance of the usual flowmaster car is amazing just needing a truck as i bought a dirtbike and don't want to buy a trailer to tow it with. Also lifted with a 2" bb and 1" upcountry coils
Attached Images

View all my items

Tags: WJ, GRANDCHEROKEE, LIMITED, QUADRADRIVE, 4.7, V8, POWERTECH, FREEDOM, OVERLAND, LIFTED
Listed on: 05-20-2014, 01:38 PM
Listing #23059121
Viewed: time(s)
State: CA
City: LAWNDALE
Zip Code: 90260
Model: Grand Cherokee

Payment: Cash Only
Shipping: Local Pick-up
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by Overstreet

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Unread 05-27-2014, 09:57 AM   #2
Overstreet
2002 WJ 

View My Classifieds
 Overstreet's Profile
Price drop bump
Overstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2014, 04:41 PM   #3
99WJ01TJ
1999 WJ 

View My Classifieds
 99WJ01TJ's Profile
Not trying to be a Jack hole, but you don't have a price listed on her. Might help those looking at your ad. Nice looking wj by the way
99WJ01TJ is offline   Reply With Quote