2001 WJ 4.7 V8 Limited for sale - $3000
See Craigslist for photos: http://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/4523713694.html
Cell: (585) 208-3790
- 4.7L V8 Engine
- 176380 miles
- Jeep Quadra-Trac II (All time 4 wheel drive with 4 Wheel Low)
- Regular oil changes every 3000 miles
- Remote start/lock/unlock/alarm/rear defrost activation
- Includes aftermarket U-Haul Class III trailer hitch
- Ziebart undercoating can be re-sprayed yearly for free for the life of the Jeep
- Leather interior
- Power sunroof
- 10 disc CD changer
- Aux audio jack
- I am the 3rd owner and have the Carfax from May 2010 when I bought the Jeep
- Never been in any accidents
- Never had any engine trouble
- Full size spare tire (required for Jeep Quadra-Trac II)
-New passanger side CV shaft (Fall 2013)
-New front brake pads and calipers (Fall 2013)
-New muffler (Summer 2012)
-New rear brake line (Summer 2012)
-New spark plugs (Summer 2012)
- Exhaust leak from the exhaust manifold "Y" pipe (a new "Y" pipe will cost ~$300-$400)
- The air conditioning needs to be recharged every few months
- Moderate to heavy rust on some of the body panels
This really is a great Jeep, the only reason I am selling it is because I came across another one with less miles. I also have a PDF copy of the Factory Service Manual you can have.
Currently, there are 4 Cooper Discoverer AT3 tires (235/65R17) with about 50,000 miles on them. They probably have another year or so of life. I have 4 Mastercraft Courser STR tires with about 75% tread which I will give to whoever buys the Jeep.
Kelly Blue Book values this Jeep at $4172 in Good condition and $3697 in Fair condition.
share a link to this item
share a link all items by poj2001
Share this item on other forums
Embed on eBay!