2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale > Jeeps For Sale
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic
$0.00
I have a 2000 jeep cherokee classic I'm testing the waters. Looking to sell or trade. 4500obo
I'm mostly interested in wranglers jeeps and trucks but will look at other lifted vehicles manual is a plus maybe will consider nice cars. Maybe another cherokee. Willing to trade up with cash or down with cash my way as well.
This is a fairly clean jeep considering Ohio. Come from down south 2 years ago so this is it's second winter., I wash it every nice day to keep the salt off. The underneath is solid very clean barely any surface rust the floor boards and rockers are mint! Only 2 spots on the body that are bubbling up.
Otherwise the body is pretty clean only a couple little dings and some scratches. The interior is clean no major rips on the seats and is loaded for a Cherokee. Power windows , mirrors, locks, sunroof, cruise control . Heat and ac , aftermarket CD player, all in working order.
The jeep has some extras: led running lights, 3.5 in rough country suspension lift, transfer case drop,aftermarket exhaust, 31 in mts with good tread on them, nice dicpek rims and has Hitch .
There is 193k on the body but the motor trans and transfer case All have 102k all replaced from the same cherokee. During the swap the motor was rebuilt new head , lifters, radiator , thermostat , plug. Wires , battery etc. also the breaks , break lines , u joints , shocks , springs , etc are new
the jeep runs flawlessly with no issues none of those common ticks or knocks. Trans shifts. Smooths and the 4x4 goes in and out as it should. No mechanical issues everything under the jeep has been gone through or new . There is no wobble on the highway goes 70 without issues .
Clean titled jeep
Attached Images

View all my items

Listed on: 02-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Listing #19959329
Viewed: time(s)
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by ZJcountry

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!