2 YJs... going fishing - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale > Jeeps For Sale
Register Garage All Albums FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

2 YJs... going fishing
$0.00
I am wanting to gauge some interest in offing both of our jeeps. 1 is an 87 YJ 1 ton project half way completed, good body and frame. Lots of spare parts included.
4.0 fuel injected, 231, stock 3 speed. Rear axle is 14 bolt 4:10 gears factory open carrier stock shafts disc brakes needs calipers and Barnes shave kit. On motobilt rear stretch kit using s10/gmc jimmy leafs. I'd like to keep the front axle but for the right money I'd let it go too. Front is a custom 14 bolt re tubed 3.5" OD 1/2" wall DOM. Driver drop and shaved with dodge 96 Dana 60 c's and knuckles with new ball joints. set up for superduty unit bearings or a free spin kit. Just housing. No shafts. I have do have a spare set of factory 4:10 gears for that. Tube fenders home made sliders/steps trail gear front cage bikini and windjammer top and soft top frame no soft top. Tub is monstalined inside and out. Tires are almost new 38.5 boggers. For the front I have all the parts necessary for a 3 link through ballistic fab except for the track bar joints/bushings, the tube adapters, and threaded piece for 3 out of the 6 links. Note: front axle is not under the jeep.

The other is a 92 YJ lifted with 35s 4.0 ax15/231 stock axles 3-4" lift. Half doors no top.

Message me if you or someone you know is interested. Not really wanting to separate them but i would entertain the offers to do so. I will compensate anyone for their time if they assist in the sale. Located in Northern Indiana. Thinking somewhere between 8-9k for both. Willing to deliver/meet.

Name:  image-249274070.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  643.1 KB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

View all my items

Listed on: 06-14-2017, 01:33 PM
Listing #38334385
Viewed: time(s)
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by 2jeeps1stang

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
City
What City do you live in or nearest to?
State / Province
What State / Province do you currently live in?

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.