1999 XJ Cherokee 82k miles - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale > Jeeps For Sale
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

1999 XJ Cherokee 82k miles
$6,500.00
I'll try to keep short. Call, email or text for any questions.

1999 Cherokee 4 door white auto trans
Is a police edition and was a retired vehicle but still only has 82,000 miles. Has extended idle switch and police light on left pillar all works.
All wires have been removed and cut as close as I could to keep clean after I got it. There are a lot of little holes from things being mounted but no issues. Jeep drives awesome. I just did a 1,000 mile trip to canada and back and had not one issue and would do it again. 80+ she is perfect, this is my 6th jeep over the years but first XJ even though I grew up in them. I could talk for a while. Call or text for any other information I do have records from 72k or so miles and up. Was serviced and had a lot of things replaced and fixed at good friends Meineke shop that is where I ended up buying it as guy had no need for it.

Since I have had it I have done the following:
- 1.75" front coil spacer over stock heavy duty spring replacements brand new from quatratec.
- Rear leaf springs are a new stock replacement pack with a 2" add a leaf. All lift is from rustys offroad. Rancho shocks installed new as well.
- 15x8 mamba moab replica wheels
- 31x10.5x15 Goodyear Duratrac C load range (that's why I got the 15 moab replicas and love how they turned out and light) tires brand new w wheels installed at 80k miles little after trip to canada.
- All brakes are in excellent shape. E brake works great
- Body has its dents an all but nothing a 15 year old jeep wouldn't have that's been used. Rust starting on driver side lower body by rear tire as they all do.
- all new fuse panel in the passanger side kicker being police wired things horrible, all new and just like stock
- A/C and Heat crank like new. Defroster rear window works and wiper, no fluid to rear right now.
- all switches and everything work as it should.
- seats are near perfect except driver seat is cut out on left hip I am guessing from a left handed officer and the gun making room. No issues w passanger (both cloth) and rear is all vinyl and they are in perfect shape.
- stock radio cassette player all works great.
- I spend a long mom night pulling interior of rear and headliner and front doors to install FatMat sound deadening everywhere I could and doubled up anywhere I could. Rear hatch is done near everything I could touch, same as front doors. Entire rear truck sides and flat bed part. Inside fenders, under back seats and floor. Entire headliner is covered as well and helped TONS with sound.
- ball joints and all front end is solid and had been replaced before I purchased I have receipt w miles to prove such. Front end is tight and handles excellent even highway no death wobble. Ready to be a daily driver weekend wheeler plowed whatever you want. I never went offroad I used for saving miles on my truck and I just love jeeps.
- seafoam treatment recently at 80k and helped a ton for MPG's I can get 250 before light comes on and that's mostly city type miles. That doesn't I clue speedo being off 4 mph from 31's
- again tons I can forget so. Ask. I will add pictures tomorrow. Love it but need a better mpg driver daily and can do more highway with.

Has a plow mount I forget who made but found on forums. Mounts perfect for western suburbanite plow. I had local plow dealer I know install harness and purchased a great shape western plow as well. Poly blade 6.5' works great I loved plowing my driveway over my big trucks. I only got to plow twice with it and that was only my 50ft driveway. Would like to sell all together as it all works and looks great.

$6500 with plow and all everything I have which is a great price. This jeep has no miles on it and can be on road for a long long time.

If needed with no plow or mount or harness I'll remove and sell,
$5500

James
845-5two7-68o2
Moroney167@yahoo.com
'04 Rubicon Auto - 3" Savvy/Currie Lift - Rancho 9000's - 4.88's - 33x10.5 KM2's on 15x8 Black Rock Vipers - 1.25" BL/1" MML - UCF Extra Clearance Aluminum Skids - Warn M8000-S - Besrk Rear Bumper/Carrier - JCR Stubby F. Bumper

View all my items

Tags: Xj, cherokee, lifted, dailydriver, dd, plow, plowtruck, 4x4
Listed on: 06-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Listing #23437817
Viewed: time(s)
State: NY
City: New Windsor
Zip Code: 12553
Model: Cherokee

Payment: Cash Only
Shipping: Local Pick-up
Have a question? Contact the seller.