1990 Jeep Cherokee. Clean and solid. Taking best offer. Need the room. - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale > Jeeps For Sale
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

1990 Jeep Cherokee. Clean and solid. Taking best offer. Need the room.
$1,500.00
**Updated pics will be posted as soon as I can clear some of the snow from around the Jeep**

I spent a year searching for a clean, rust free, solid jeep. Found this and picked it up from an 80yo man.

1990 Jeep Cherokee
4.0. auto. 4wd
Everything works and works great on it. 98% rust free. very small surface rust on rear quarter and the rockers are rusting, I had plans to replace. Again, I searched for a long time to find a clean jeep.
Passed inspection with no problems. 2015 sticker.

Just passed 200k. Trans/transfer case was rebuilt at 147k. Motor was rebuilt at 118k. I do not have the receipts but trying to get from previous owner.

Interior is in great shape. Drivers seat has usual tearing. Never been smoked in.

I just took off the 4 tires on my 03 wrangler and mounted them onto the Cherokee. They are Toyo Open Country 30x9.5. Have atleast 85-90% on them.

I wouldnt hesitate to drive this 1000 miles. I drove it from NJ to Maine and back about 3 months ago and went very nice.

Does not knock, smoke, shimmy. Nothing of that sort. Just a very clean and good running/driving Cherokee. Would make good winter vehicle, daily driver, or a nice platform to build on(getting really hard to find clean jeeps nowadays).

I want $1500 for it, but I understand the mileage is high and without receipts its hard to believe people. So I'm taking best offer. Dont be afraid to make an offer. I need this gone.

If the snow ever stops, I will be replacing the valve cover gasket and throwing a fresh set of plugs and wires on, but we currently have 16 inches of snow lol. One thing of note, I had it running for an hour yesterday and towed a friend out of a snow bank. The heat wasn't working. Not sure what that is, but I will be looking into it today. Won't sell a car in the winter without heat haha.

Reply here, email me... andrewhart84@gmail.com, or text me 908-914-6983.

Like to sell soon. I also have a truck and trailer so I can deliver for a fee if not to far away. Thanks. (and sorry for picture quality, phone is garbage)

View all my items

Listed on: 02-14-2014, 03:04 AM
Listing #20353577
Viewed: time(s)
State: NJ
City: Washington
Zip Code: 07882
Model: Cherokee

Payment: Cash Only
Shipping: Local Pick-up
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by bughunter

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Unread 02-14-2014, 04:27 PM   #2
BeachDriver
1996 XJ Cherokee 

View My Classifieds
 BeachDriver's Profile
Does it have a working a/c?

Floors and undercarriage solid and pretty much rust free?

Does it have any fluid leaks anywhere?

If it passed inspection in NJ then it should pass here also in NY.

Thanks !
BeachDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2014, 09:16 PM   #3
bughunter

View My Classifieds
 bughunter's Profile
my phone is being horrible right now trying to reply. First thing in the morning I will get on computer and reply. Sorry for the delay.
bughunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2014, 09:37 PM   #4
BeachDriver
1996 XJ Cherokee 

View My Classifieds
 BeachDriver's Profile
No problem at all...post when you can.
Unread 02-17-2014, 02:52 PM   #5
bughunter

View My Classifieds
 bughunter's Profile
sorry anyone that is interested in the Jeep. I'm at the hospital now for a few days. Came down with pneumonia. When I get out, I'll post up here and return all emails. Sorry for the delay. Its always something!
bughunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2014, 05:28 PM   #6
BeachDriver
1996 XJ Cherokee 

View My Classifieds
 BeachDriver's Profile
Screw the Jeep..Take care of yourself....Get well soon !!