1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ, 6cyl, 4.2L, Fuel Injected, Rebuilt Driveline, 3in Lift
1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ, 6cyl, 4.2L, Fuel Injected, 3in Lift, 30in wheels, Over $5000 in upgrades!
(Perfect history, 3 owners, clean title, street legal)
At this price, you're not even paying for the Jeep or the labor it took to install the upgrades!
$5500 or MAKE AN OFFER (Call/text Tim at 9O7-947-9O66).
- Extremely reliable! Will start-up after sitting for long periods of time, and in extreme temperatures (Arctic and Desert).
- Runs smooth.
- The interior is bare, but functional.
- The heater works VERY well.
- 4x4 lever linkage is disconnected, but 4x4 works fine. (Distance between lever and transfer case is longer due to transmission swap; an easy/cheap custom fix. Will provide linkage).
- I don't know if the engine has ever been rebuilt, but it runs perfectly.
- All cylinders were pressure checked, results were roughly 160psi per cylinder.
- Very minimal rust.
- No leaks, no smoke.
- All lights work.
- All gauges work.
This is a project Jeep that I've worked on/off for over four years. The focus of the work I've put into it is based on practicality and function so its not real pretty, but its whats on the inside that counts
I'm selling this Jeep as I never drive it anymore, and now it sits in the garage. Its a perfect off-road project Jeep with most of the typical upgrades you'd have to buy/install anyway.
- Howell TBI (CA Legal) ($1300)
- AX15 Transmission (with aftermarket mount) (About $1000 with install) (Only a few thousand miles)
- NP231 Transfer Case, with Slip Yoke Eliminator and Heavy Duty Shaft. ($300 + $300 for SYE)
- Lifted, (Spring-Over Axle) ($100)
- Smitty Built Bumpers, Sidebars, Hitch, and Swinging Spare Tire Mount ($200)
- Dual-Cardan Drive Shaft ($300, Custom built)
- WARN Remote Controlled Winch (About $300)
- Cloyes Double-Roller Timing Chain and Gears (About $100)
- New Harmonic Balancer (About $80)
- HEI Ignition System (About $100)
- "4x4 Posilok" Manual Posi-Lock System (allows low range in 2WD) (About $120)
- High quality METAL Clutch Slave Cylinder With New Lines (About $200, Custom built)
- Mojave Heater ($200)
- Block Heater (not oil-pan heater) ($50)
- New Fuel/Return Lines ($25)
- New Power-Steering Lines ($100)
- New Thermostat ($20)
- New Oil Sending Unit ($25)
- New Valve Gasket ($10)
- New Rear Main Seal ($10)
- New Rear Differential Gasket (high quality reusable) ($30)
- New Silicone Oil Pan Gasket (high quality reusable) ($30)
- Vacuum MPG Gage ($60)
- Lots of Screws/Bolts Replaced With Stainless Steel (loctighted and torqued where needed) ($???? How much is your time worth?)
- "Ammo Can" Center Console (Priceless..)
- Hard Top and Metal Doors
- Soft Top and Soft Top Doors
- Large Metal Roof Rack (will install)
- 1 1/2 inch Wheel Spacers (installed in picture)
- Roll-Bar Speaker System
- New Head Gasket (new in shrinkwrap)
- New Exhaust Gasket (new in shrinkwrap)
- New Coolant Overflow Tank (not installed)
- A Bunch of New Oil Filters
- New Timing Light
- Haynes Manual
- Electronic Schematics
- Transfer Case
- Front and Rear drive-shafts.
- Power Break Booster
- Windshield Wiper System
- Much of the Electrical System
THAT'S OVER $5000 WORTH JUST IN UPGRADES!
share a link to this item
share a link all items by Gunnanmon
Share this item on other forums
Embed on eBay!