1986 Jeep CJ7 4.2L/Np435/D300/D44's ****PRICE REDUCED $11000****
-26k miles on 4.2L/258ci engine (Jasper) have paperwork. Holley Projection throttle body, DUI ignition. This is not a rebuild, this a remanufactured engine. Same thing as a new motor.
- Np 435 (79f250) 4spd with 6.69 granny gear, Luk T150 clutch, Novak mainshaft and t-case adapter.
- Dana 300 with Curry twin sticks
- D44's front and rear, waggy axles with Dutchman shafts. 4.10 gears and Spartan lockers in both. Yukon thick gear up front, regular Spicer gears in the rear.
- 4.5" Rubicon Express lift
- 35x12.5 BFG M/T KM2's on 15x9 rockcrawler wheels. Tires have less than 10k miles on them. Full size spare hasnt been run yet.
- Tom Woods driveshafts
- Warn Premium Hubs
- Bilstein long travel shocks with Ford towers up front
- TJ extended flares
- Rock rails & corner guards- poison spider
- Home brew swing down tire carrier. Has smitty-built rack for accessories and a highlift will hold up to 40" tire i think. Holds a 37 no problem.
- LED brake lights
- BesTop seats in front and back
- BesTop full soft top and doors with BesTop Bikini top.
- Carpet kit from Quadratech
- Dynamat under the carpet
- Original steel tub
- Autometer Gauges
- LED turn signals and brights indicator
- new wiper motor
- Electric heater
-Transmission and axles have been torn down to bare cases and completely rebuilt before installing in this jeep. Axles are full waggy width, front is about 60" wms and front is outboarded.
-Comes with Quadratech 9000 winch.
I'm sure there's more I haven't listed but those are the highlights. Ive got some extras I'll throw in too. This Jeep was restored by a previous owner about 13 years ago then it went into storage. I bought it about 5years ago and started mods.
Fuel gauge doesnt work, but i just replaced the sender in the tank. Needs rear shocks.
No low balls! First come first serve. If you want to haggle price, I'll start pulling off parts. No need to sell, I just dont have time to use it anymore and my family has outgrown it. It's built to wheel, climbs like a mountain goat, and is a really awesome jeep. I used to DD it everyday and still can.
Come see it in person. Call for any questions and I'd be happy to answer anything you've got.