1986 cj7 - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale > Jeeps For Sale
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

1986 cj7
$12,000.00
Motor is a 1995 Votec 4.3 Removed from a Olds Bravada.Motor has 70k on it. Auto transmission(4L60) was removed from same vehicle and was completely rebuilt at the same time. Has about 2k miles on it. Has nice Be Cool alum. radiator. Has a 4.3:1 Atlas transfer case. Axles are from a Scout. Dana 44 front and rear. Both have ARB air lockers. 4.10 gear ratio. The rear axle has aftermarket disk brake conversion. Front is factory disk brakes. Stainless braided brake lines. When I first got the Jeep put together it would not stop in low range. Had to put it in neutral. It now has a Vanco hydroboost system. It will now stop when it is in low range. The brakes are awesome on the street. Has Rancho springs with RS9000 shocks on it. 1 inch body lift. Shackle mounts are 1 piece reinforced mounts that will not unwrap like the stock ones. Steering box has upgraded 1 piece mount and also kit that ties it to the passenger frame rail. Tires are 35 Goodyear MTR. The four on the ground have at least 90 percent tread. The matching spare is brand new and still has the nubbies on it. Winch is a Warn M8000. Has been used once. Has full cage. Total build has about 2000 miles on it.
It does have some rust on it. The worst is on the drivers side by the upper door hinge. Paint looks good but it will need some work done on the rust. Fuel gauge does not work. Has OE GM fuel pump in the tank. The ohm readings are different between the jeep gauge and GM sender.
The heater core started leaking I just bypassed it cause it never was taken out in the winter.

View all my items

Listed on: 07-18-2014, 07:43 PM
Listing #24342346
Viewed: time(s)
State: UT
City: Millville
Zip Code: 84326
Model: CJ

Payment: PayPal ,Cash Only
Shipping: Local Pick-up ,Will Ship
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.