1981 CJ-7 Restored
1981 CJ7 Laredo:
- Blasted and painted frame with epoxy paint
- Soda blasted tub/body, epoxy primer and painted factory Olympic White
- Rebuilt solid axles with 4.10 gears (narrow with 1.25" spacers)
- Rebuilt Dana 300 and 4 speed manual
- Wrangler spring conversion (Old Man Emu Brand 2.5" lift with 1" shackle lift)
- General Red Letter Grabber 33" x 12.5" R15 on new alloy 8" wide rims
- HD Steering box bracket
- Tie rod flip (great steering geometry)
- Skyjacker shocks and stabilizer
- Dakota Digital VHX gauges (look like OEM) with Logan Custom Stainless Steel (painted white) Dash
- Remanufactured 4.2L (Collins Bros. Jeeps) with 4.0L High Output Head swap (Clearwater)
- Fast EZ-EFI system designed specifically for Jeep 4.2L
- Borla Exhaust and Banks Torque Tube Header
- NAP Under dash Heat/AC System
- 2001 TJ Family Roll Bar
- Rugged Ridge XHD Front and Rear bumpers with tire carrier
- Warn X8000i winch
- Rugged Ridge front and rear black denim seats
- Fusion Marine stereo with ipod, Sirius, Fusion DAS1600 Marine D class amp
- Polk Audio MM Series marine speakers mounted in custom dash with tweeter cutout (laser) and VDP speaker pods on roll bar. Polk sub mounted in console along with usb input and 12v power port.
email email@example.com for more details.
share a link to this item
share a link all items by rcoles871
Share this item on other forums
Embed on eBay!
|05-20-2014, 05:37 PM||#3|
Very nice rig! Good luck with the sale.
03 Black Rubicon