YJ 31x10.5 no lift rub issues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > YJ 31x10.5 no lift rub issues

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-02-2013, 03:45 PM   #1
bisco1
1990 YJ Wrangler 

YJ 31x10.5 no lift rub issues

Know there are a million answers. Real basic... If there is no lift and 31x10.4 on MT classic 2s will I rub for street driving and light off road driving?

Unread 12-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #2
KKiowaTJ
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yep. I ran it that way though. Just got three fat friends to ride in the back until the scuffing went away from DD rough roads. After that, Never had a problem. But it was the rear only.
At the very least you will want shackles all around to lift it a tad if you intend to go off road, The areas I went were flat mud and river bottom/swamp trails so no flex really involved. Good luck either way

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.