Where to sell?! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Where to sell?!

Artec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Rugged Ridge Bumpers, Winches, Performance from CCOR!JK Front Axle Truss

Unread 02-07-2014, 10:19 AM   #1
jimondi16

Where to sell?!

Hey there!

So I'm new to Jeepforum.com, but I've been a wrangler owner for a few years now!

I just recently upgraded the size of my tires and am looking to sell my tires and rims but am having a difficult time finding a buyer....

I live in Arizona so anyone who has any suggestions I would be greatly appreciative!

Thanks!

jimondi16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 05:50 PM   #2
2jhanna
Web Wheeler
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I have had real good luck buying and selling used tires (and other stuff) on our local CraigsList.

If you want to try this forum, use the link below, tires for sale.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f125/

One other option is your local 4x4, jeep, and off road clubs. I am sure they have bulletin boards.
Unread 02-07-2014, 05:53 PM   #3
2jhanna
Web Wheeler
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I just pulled up craigslist for Phoenix, auto parts, tires wheels have many many listing. That way you can shop and see what to list them for.
Unread 02-07-2014, 09:35 PM   #4
ltrail
1984 XJ Cherokee 

Pm me what size tire/wheels you have and from what jeep. I'm local and in a club. Maybe someone looking for what you have.

Brandon

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.